- DSynth is basically synth written in C, from scratch. It is designed to give us a bulk builder in base and be friendly to porting and jails down the line (for now its uses chroot's).
The original synth was written by John R. Marino and its basic flow was used in writing this program, but as it was written in ada no code was directly copied.
- The intent is to make dsynth compatible with synth's configuration files and directory structure.
- This is a work in progress and not yet ready for prime-time. Pushing so we can get some more eyeballs. Most of the directives do not yet work (everything, and build works, and 'cleanup' can be used to clean up any dangling mounts).
- Not connected to the build yet. A great deal more work is needed. As-of this commit, these areas need work:
- Uname/architecture/release-versioning stuff.
- Possibly additional environment variables or make variables for certain cases and situations.
- The repo building step.
- Web interface.
- Dynamic load management (reduce the number of workers dynamically based on load/ncpus).
- curses cleanup and window resizing.
8e25f19b2e dsynth - Initial commit (unhooked from buildworld)
usr.bin/dsynth/Makefile | 26 +
usr.bin/dsynth/build.c | 1752 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/bulk.c | 356 +++++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/config.c | 398 ++++++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/dsynth.c | 253 ++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/dsynth.h | 431 +++++++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/gui.c | 357 +++++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/mktemplate.sh | 57 ++
usr.bin/dsynth/mount.c | 288 +++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/pkglist.c | 894 +++++++++++++++++++++
usr.bin/dsynth/repo.c | 61 ++
usr.bin/dsynth/subs.c | 207 +++++
12 files changed, 5080 insertions(+)