This patch introduces a new cycle detection algorithm which is based on Tarjan's "Enumeration of the Elementary Circuits of a Directed Graph" algorithm, with several ideas borrowed from Jonson's "Finding all the Elementary Circuits of a Directed Graph" algorithm.
No need for a test because the new algorithm improves the performance of cycle detection only.
2019-07-10 Hristian Kirtchev
- bindo.adb: Update the section on switches.
- bindo-graphs.adb (Add_Cycle, Add_Vertex_And_Complement): Remove. (Create): The graph no longer needs a set of recorded cycles because the cycles are not rediscovered in permuted forms. (Cycle_End_Vertices): New routine. (Destroy): The graph no longer needs a set of recorded cycles because the cycles are not rediscovered in permuted forms. (Destroy_Library_Graph_Vertex): Move to the library level. (Find_All_Cycles_Through_Vertex, Find_All_Cycles_With_Edge): Remove. (Find_Cycles_From_Successor, Find_Cycles_From_Vertex, Find_Cycles_In_Component, Has_Elaborate_All_Edge): New routines. (Insert_And_Sort): Remove. (Is_Elaborate_Body_Edge): Use predicate Is_Vertex_With_Elaborate_Body. (Is_Recorded_Cycle): Remove. (Is_Vertex_With_Elaborate_Body): New routine. (Normalize_And_Add_Cycle): Remove. (Precedence): Rename to xxx_Precedence, where xxx relates to the input. These versions better reflect the desired input precedence. (Record_Cycle): New routine. (Remove_Vertex_And_Complement, Set_Is_Recorded_Cycle): Remove. (Trace_xxx): Update all versions to use debug switch -d_t. (Trace_Component): New routine. (Trace_Eol): Removed. (Trace_Vertex): Do not output the component as this information is already available when the component is traced. (Unvisit, Visit): New routine.
- bindo-graphs.ads: Add new instance LGV_Lists. Remove instance RC_Sets. Update the structure of type Library_Graph_Attributes to remove the set of recorded cycles. (Destroy_Library_Graph_Vertex): Move to the library level.
- bindo-writers.adb (Write_Component_Vertices): Output information about the number of vertices.
- debug.adb: Document the use of binder switch -d_t. Update the use of binder switch -d_T.
6523468fe09 [Ada] Elaboration order v4.0 and cycle detection
gcc/ada/ChangeLog | 41 +
gcc/ada/bindo-graphs.adb | 2160 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------------
gcc/ada/bindo-graphs.ads | 28 +-
gcc/ada/bindo-writers.adb | 35 +-
gcc/ada/bindo.adb | 11 +-
gcc/ada/debug.adb | 12 +-
6 files changed, 1402 insertions(+), 885 deletions(-)