Rename gimp.appdata.xml.in to org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in

Desktop / GNOME / GIMP - Jehan [girinstud.io] - 14 January 2018 02:54 EST

I completely forgot to rename the appstream file according to the new ID. While doing so, I also make it a .in.in file, with initial processing by the autotools. Indeed I need @GIMP_COMMAND@ to be replaced by AC_CONFIG_FILES(). Finally I fix a badly closed XML tag (which reminds me I should always test a commit, even when it's a simple non-C 1-liner change!).

458e313000 Rename gimp.appdata.xml.in to org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in.
build/flatpak/org.gimp.GIMP-dev.json | 1 -
build/flatpak/org.gimp.GIMP-nightly.json | 1 -
configure.ac | 1 +
desktop/.gitignore | 3 ++-
desktop/Makefile.am | 2 +-
desktop/{gimp.appdata.xml.in => org.gimp.GIMP.appdata.xml.in.in} | 2 +-
desktop/test-appdata.sh | 2 +-
devel-docs/release-howto.txt | 4 ++--
po/POTFILES.in | 2 +-
9 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

Upstream: git.gnome.org


  • Share