- Default pack format changed to version 2 for GUID Indexed databases (essentially Samba's sam.ldb). This means faster unpacking for records with lots of attributes.
- Enforce link between all new database features, following toggling of GUID indexing. If user toggles GUID indexing on/off, target pack format is changed. Likewise the special ORDERED_INTEGER index format is used (when GUID indexing on) or behaves like INTEGER (when GUID indexing off).
- Database repacked if packing format not as expected.
- In the case of MDB, since GUID indexing is mandatory, feature toggling provided by pack_format_override LDB option.
- Check for errors from ldb_unpack_data() in ldb_tdb
8831b06d3d4 ldb: Release ldb 2.0.3
lib/ldb/ABI/ldb-2.0.3.sigs | 281 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
lib/ldb/ABI/pyldb-util-2.0.3.sigs | 2 +
lib/ldb/wscript | 2 +-
3 files changed, 284 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)