EFL Core Libraries
The core libraries to EFL, the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries.
- ecore-drm: add error handling, when fail to setup tty
Seunghun Lee: Summary: need to restore vt to text mode, when failed to setup.
- edje: Edje_Edit - add API for program actions PLAY_SAMPLE and PLAY_TONE
Andrii Kroitor: Summary: Added initialisation, deletion, getters and setters for following programs fields: sample_name, speed, channel, tone_name, duration.
- elua: add initial pieces of the library
- README: Remove outdated version number
Stefan Schmidt: We have the version in configure.ac and NEWS where it gets updated for releases.
- ecore-wayland: make possible to disable xdg-shell at runtime
Philippe Coval: Summary: Since xdg-shell is not yet supported officialy by wayland It makes sense to have it disabled by default and enable it on purpose.
- ecore: Fix @since version to 1.13 for new API
Stefan Schmidt: 1.3 is acient so we really will release this with 1.13.
- evas/gl_drm: add native surface for wayland_egl_client
Mun, Gwan-gyeong: Reviewers: zmike, devilhorns, cedric, gwanglim
- Evas GL: Add preventive padding after Evas_GL_API
Jean-Philippe Andre: Since this struct is likely to grow in size over time, client apps built against future versions of EFL might start indexing fields that are not present in the current form.
- Evas GL: Add support for bind_wayland_display extension
Gwanglim Lee: This provides EGL_WL_bind_wayland_display EGL extension to bind and unbind the wl_display of a wayland server to an EGLDisplay.
- eet - add new api to verify eet file against stored cert
Carsten Haitzler (Rasterman): this api makes it far more obvious as to how to verify an eet file via the eet identify mechanisms that use x509 certificates to sign files.