EFL Core Libraries
The core libraries to EFL, the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries.
Other Activity This Week
- elua: add bindings to new Eolian APIs
- ecore_con_server_example: allow more features and protocols to be used
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: Instead of a single SSL connection, allow for local, tcp and udp, optional flush and delete-after-write (--single-message) and echo mode.
- ecore_con_client_example: allow more features and protocols to be used
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: Instead of a single SSL connection, allow for local, tcp and udp, optional flush and delete-after-write (--single-message).
- Eo gdb: Add workaround for gdb oddities
Tom Hacohen: These workarounds are required to make sure the plugin works across gdb and python versions.
- Eo gdb: Be more strict with types and convert Eo * to uintptr_t
Tom Hacohen: This should make the results cleaner and also solve potential conversion issues in some version combinations of gdb and python.
- Eo gdb: Implement eo_data_get to get eo data
Tom Hacohen: Like 79d76fb25ece4ffbf5785b4be2b030f062ef9f2c, this is useful when debugging a core dump.
It accepts a valid pointer to an object, for example as returned from $eo_resolve, and a name of a class or mixin, and returns a pointer to the private data.
- emile: add infrastructure for callback to request what to do with image
Cedric BAIL: First use of this infrastructure is to make JPEG decoding interruptible.
- eolian: add a reference resolver
Daniel Kolesa: New API function eolian_doc_token_ref_get will resolve the kind of reference in the given token and extract the necessary data you might need for further use, for example class and function for methods, or struct and field for struct field.
- eo_debug: add lifecycle debug options, allow run-in-tree and use eina_btlog
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: As usual with our code, EFL_RUN_IN_TREE=1 will lead to usage of binaries from the current build dir instead of system.
To make user life easier, add -l/--lifecycle-debug and-L/--lifecycle-no-debug options, as well as -h/--help.
- Static deps unibreak: Update to latest version
Tom Hacohen: This version supports Unicode 9.0 and includes many fixes.
- elm_map: add copyright_cb for osm tile source
Sungtaek Hong: Summary:- According to Copyright and license in Openstreetmap (