EFL Core Libraries
The core libraries to EFL, the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries.
- ecore-drm: Add actual Outut to the Input device structure
Chris Michael: Summary: This adds an actual Ecore_Drm_Output pointer to the Ecore_Drm_Evdev structure so we can check the output size to limit mouse corrdinates.
- evas:fix markup text length issue
Jae Yong Hwang: Summary: There was no conversion to the double quotation mark in the evas_textblock_text_utf8_to_markup function.
- ecore: add ecore_thread_wait and necessary infrastructure
Cedric BAIL: This enable the possibility to block the main loop until a specific thread is done.
- Edje_Edit: Add sound samples into generated code for the group
ChunEon Park: Summary: Include sound samples, that uses in programs of this group in collections block.
- edje: add tween images into generated code for the group
Mykyta Biliavskyi: Summary: Include images, that uses as tweens in parts in Edje_Edit.
- edje: support anti_alias option
ChunEon Park: set anti_alias in part section.
- ecore-drm: add error handling, when fail to setup tty
Seunghun Lee: Summary: need to restore vt to text mode, when failed to setup.
- edje: Edje_Edit - add API for program actions PLAY_SAMPLE and PLAY_TONE
Andrii Kroitor: Summary: Added initialisation, deletion, getters and setters for following programs fields: sample_name, speed, channel, tone_name, duration.
- elua: add initial pieces of the library
- README: Remove outdated version number
Stefan Schmidt: We have the version in configure.ac and NEWS where it gets updated for releases.