EFL Core Libraries
The core libraries to EFL, the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- efl_net_dialer_tcp: add SOCKS proxy support
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: SOCKS is implemented in its own thread using synchronous/blocking primitives, which simplifies the code a lot -- as well as simulate the usage of Ecore_Thread as our users will likely do.
Since SOCKSv4a and SOCKSv5 allow name resolution, the whole getaddrinfo() is done in the same thread, when needed, instead of a separate thread to do that, which should also save some resources.
Instead of the legacy ECORE_CON_SOCKS_V4 and ECORE_CON_SOCKS_V5, now we use socks_proxy, all_proxy and no_proxy.
- efl_net_dialer_websocket: EFL now does WebSocket!
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: The Efl.Net.Dialer.Websocket is just like other Efl.Net.Dialers: you can dial, you can close, monitor connected/address resolved and so on.
- evas: Implement support for external buffers
Jean-Philippe Andre: This brings support for the eo api for external buffers (like the old data_set / data_get).
- efl_net_socket_fd: make it more win32 friendly
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: it seems that on windows read() and write() won't work with sockets, so use recv() and send().
- eolian: add support for future
Cedric BAIL: Future is the read only side of a Promise.
- elm_image: Add smart cbs for async open
Jean-Philippe Andre: This adds a few callbacks to inform applications about async open and preload:- load,open- load,ready- load,error- load,cancel
This patch adds a new EAPI as well: elm_image_async_open_set.
- eina: module - Add macros for adding module informations
Amitesh Singh: Summary: These macros allow you to define module informations like author/description/version/license
- evas events: Add "raw" x,y values for future extensions
Jean-Philippe Andre: For pen tablets, this exposes the values as given by the driver (quite useless without knowledge of the device itself).
For mice, this exposes x,y as set by the display manager, without any extra processing in terms of smoothing or prediction.
- eeze: add support of GPIO sysfs detection and watch
Amitesh Singh: This adds support for detection and watch of GPIO pins in /sys/class/gpio/* This detects both gpiochip<N> & gpio<N>.
- ecore_drm2: Add release handlers for buffers
Derek Foreman: Allow the engine to register a callback for buffer release.