The mainline Linux kernel.
Most Popular This Year
- Update MIPS email addresses
Paul Burton: MIPS will soon not be a part of Imagination Technologies, and as such many @imgtec.com email addresses will no longer be valid.
- net_sched: introduce a workqueue for RCU callbacks of tc filter
Cong Wang: This patch introduces a dedicated workqueue for tc filters so that each tc filter's RCU callback could defer their action destroy work to this workqueue.
- License cleanup: add SPDX license identifier to uapi header files with a license
Greg Kroah-Hartman: Many user space API headers have licensing information, which is either incomplete, badly formatted or just a shorthand for referring to the license under which the file is supposed to be.
- mlxsw: reg: Add high and low temperature thresholds
Ido Schimmel: The ASIC has the ability to generate events whenever a sensor indicates the temperature goes above or below its high or low thresholds, respectively.
In new firmware versions the firmware enforces a minimum of 5 degrees Celsius difference between both thresholds.
- License cleanup: add SPDX license identifier to uapi header files with no license
Greg Kroah-Hartman: Many user space API headers are missing licensing information, which makes it hard for compliance tools to determine the correct license.
By default are files without license information under the default license of the kernel, which is GPLV2.
- sctp: reset owner sk for data chunks on out queues when migrating a sock
Xin Long: Now when migrating sock to another one in sctp_sock_migrate(), it only resets owner sk for the data in receive queues, not the chunks on out queues.
It would cause that data chunks length on the sock is not consistent with sk sk_wmem_alloc.
- bpf: bpf_compute_data uses incorrect cb structure
John Fastabend: SK_SKB program types use bpf_compute_data to store the end of the packet data.
- HID: intel_ish-hid: ipc: register more pm callbacks to support hibernation
Even Xu: Current ISH driver only registers suspend/resume PM callbacks which don't support hibernation (suspend to disk).
- tap: reference to KVA of an unloaded module causes kernel panic
Girish Moodalbail: The commit 9a393b5d5988 ("tap: tap as an independent module") created a separate tap module that implements tap functionality and exports interfaces that will be used by macvtap and ipvtap modules to create create respective tap devices.
However, that patch introduced a regression wherein the modules macvtap and ipvtap can be removed (through modprobe -r) while there are applications using the respective /dev/tapX devices.
- fs, elf: make sure to page align bss in load_elf_library
Oscar Salvador: The current code does not make sure to page align bss before calling