LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- tdf#141591 Add DevTools to the Tabbed interface
rafaelhlima: This patch adds the DevTools command to the Tabbed interface.
- sc: fix VBA Copy-Paste using same and separate document
Tomaž Vajngerl: This fixes 2 issues with VBA copy-paste:- VBA command Range(..).Copy issue where the range wasn't selected when copying and the copied cells were from the previous selection.
- use resolution independent positions for writer's screen-rendering
Caolán McNamara: in favor of pushing it down to the text renderers and leave it to them to optimized as best they can the the rendering to make it look as well as possible.
- tdf#139974: sc: Add UItest
Xisco Fauli: Change-Id: I2fe60ece55cd5f8298ed656fa043287eeaef1a53 Reviewed-on:
- Fail on non-optional, but filtered component names
Jan-Marek Glogowski: If any of the optional component lists contain a non-optional component implementation, fail the component file generation and show a diff of the offending component implementation name.
- WASM re-activate and fix the Chart build
Armin Le Grand (Allotropia): Change-Id: I13c50ac005e1e990bd185115b6e1717ce2c6bb45 Reviewed-on:
- WASM --enable-wasm-strip now skips lots of LO code
Armin Le Grand (Allotropia)
- WASM open links in new browser tabs
Jan-Marek Glogowski: I quickly gave up trying to understand what exactly clashes between the Emscripten macros and OUString templates / initializers.
- tdf#128375: sw_uiwriter3: Add unittest
Xisco Fauli: Change-Id: I24b862d23d2e8dd9fbe930043457963f4cceec1c Reviewed-on:
- tdf#106899 - Import concordance file using appropriate charset
Andreas Heinisch: At the beginning of the import process for the various index entries, try to determine the correct character set for the tox concordance file.
- Let CppunitTest_odk_checkapi build against the SDK include directory
Stephan Bergmann: ...which contains only the URE include files, rather than against the SRCDIR one which contains many more.
- WASM add fontconfig data to FS image
Jan-Marek Glogowski: We probably want to pre-create the fontconfig cache in the image.
- Decouple SRCDIR/include from SOLARINC
Stephan Bergmann: ...turning the latter into "whatever include directories are needed for the given toolchain and platform, outside the scope of LibreOffice".
- tdf#139638: sw_uiwriter3: Add unittest
Xisco Fauli: Change-Id: I7b98453b629734b4b07830687d1ec26b4bd468ab Reviewed-on:
- WASM add option to build with native exceptions
Jan-Marek Glogowski: Currently disabled, as literally no runtime has a working implementation.
- WASM add toolkit and Emscripten version to About
Jan-Marek Glogowski: Change-Id: I095cbb17accf04654a928bf0d89c0fbf1f443c9b Reviewed-on:
- tdf#139638 sw_fieldmarkhide: hide fieldmark command in ModelToViewHelper
Michael Stahl: The crash happened because the generated ToX text contained CH_TXTATR but the fieldmarks themselves were not copied.
- WASM create and link the Emscripten FS image
Jan-Marek Glogowski: There are three posibilites to add files to the image:- gb_emscripten_fs_image_files to add individual files- gb_emscripten_fs_image_autoinstall to add files from AutoInstall- gb_emscripten_fs_image_filelists to add files from a .filelist
- add ChartController::getFirstDiagram code
Noel Grandin: utility method to simplify some code
- WASM more initial bits and pieces
Jan-Marek Glogowski: All the small stuff, which is needed for the WASM build, but is not really worth an extra patch.
- sw: fix unexpected paragraph border inside table cells
Miklos Vajna: The bug document has a table cell, which contains a paragraph with borders.
- tdf#146515: sw_ooxmlexport4: Add unittest
Xisco Fauli: Change-Id: Ib273156124a677fc774340dbd780393dfbd3070b Reviewed-on:
- tdf#145321: sw_uiwriter3: Add unittest
Xisco Fauli: Change-Id: Id64d3469ed1bd4c38e684c4af0c20121a81043fc Reviewed-on:
- Add HAVE_(UNIX_)DLAPI config header define
Jan-Marek Glogowski: ..., add the configure test flags and rename DLOPEN_LIBS to UNIX_DLAPI_LIBS.
- ucb: webdav-curl: add even more logging
Michael Stahl: Some servers like to put error messages in the body if there's a problem, let's try to to dump that via SAL_INFO, unless it's too big.
- Remove now invalid using_vclplug info
Jan-Marek Glogowski: Follow-up on commit 5da906d07bf88bb9c56325d03272006d5a0662c4 ("iOS+SVP convert remaining VCL plugins to salplug").
- RTF import: handle the pictureContrast and pictureBrightness shape props
Miklos Vajna: Map it to (the UNO API of) GraphicDrawMode::Watermark, similar to what the binary import does in SvxMSDffManager::ImportGraphic() and how the drawingML import does it in oox::drawingml::GraphicProperties::pushToPropMap().
- tdf#146731: sd_layout: Add unittest
Xisco Fauli: Change-Id: I50e7c1e89a217c845612d02942a22d9ef1abbea8 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#136362 Remove unnecessary blank area and option in some image toolbar
Jeff Huang: Only in Calc, Draw and Impress.
- Add .*all aliases to .all* and update help
Jan-Marek Glogowski: And just echo a rename info for the 'all' target and exit with an error, so people will actually adapt.