Open-source code compilers are monitored via this sub-channel for a variety of programming environments.
Clang is a C, Objective-C, and C++ compiler front-end to LLVM.
Compiler-RT is the LLVM library providing low-level target-specific hooks for code generation and other runtime components.
DragonEgg is a GCC plug-in that uses LLVM as a back-end.
GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection that is the Free Software Foundation open-source compiler for C, C++, Fortran, Java, ADA, and other languages.
HHVM, the HipHop Virtual Machine, is Facebook's virtual machine, run-time, and JIT compiler for PHP.
LDC is an LLVM-based compiler front-end for the D programming language.
LLVM is an innovative open-source compiler infrastructure that's widely used for various purposes
The Perl Programming Language.
PHP is one of the most popular web server languages.
PyPy is an alternative implementation of Python that focuses upon speed and other abilities.
This Week's Activity
- Enable VAES support [5/5]
GCC - kyukhin
- Enable VAES support [4/5]
GCC - kyukhin
- [AArch64] Specify fp16 support for Cortex-A55 and Cortex-A75
GCC - ktkachov: The Cortex-A55 and Cortex-A75 processors support the fp16 extension.
- Use C version of multi3 for RVE support
GCC - wilson: libgcc/
- Enable VAES support [1/5]
GCC - kyukhin: gcc/
- common/config/i386/i386-common.c (OPTION_MASK_ISA_VAES_SET, OPTION_MASK_ISA_VAES_UNSET): New.
- [SFN] introduce statement frontier notes, still disabled
GCC - aoliva: This patch completes the infrastructure for the introduction of statement frontiers in C-family languages.
It brings in all the code remaining code needed to introduce and transform begin stmt trees, gimple stmts, insns and notes, and ultimately use them to generate the is_stmt column in DWARF2+ line number tables/programs, however none of it is activated: the option that would do so will be introduced in a subsequent patch.
This patch depends on an earlier patch with not-quite-boilerplate changes towards SFN.
- c-semantics.c (pop_stmt_list): Move begin stmt marker into subsequent statement list.
- c-objc-common.h (LANG_HOOKS_EMITS_BEGIN_STMT): Redefine as true.
- c-parser.c (add_debug_begin_stmt): New.
- [SFN] not-quite-boilerplate changes in preparation to introduce nonbind markers
GCC - aoliva: This patch adjusts numerous parts of the compiler that would malfunction should they find debug markers at points where they may be introduced.
- [SFN] boilerplate changes in preparation to introduce nonbind markers
GCC - aoliva: This patch introduces a number of new macros and functions that will be used to distinguish between different kinds of debug stmts, insns and notes, namely, preexisting debug bind ones and to-be-introduced nonbind markers.
In a seemingly mechanical way, it adjusts several uses of the macros and functions, so that they refer to narrower categories when appropriate.
These changes, by themselves, should not have any visible effect in the compiler behavior, since the upcoming debug markers are never created with this patch alone.
- gimple.h (enum gimple_debug_subcode): Add GIMPLE_DEBUG_BEGIN_STMT.