All information relating to open-source desktop environments, toolkits, and related desktop matters can be found within the Desktop channel.
Chromium is the open-source version of Google's popular Chrome web-browser.
Cinnamon is a LinuxMint desktop project.
The Enlightenment window manager / desktop environment.
Gnash is an open-source Adobe Flash/SWF player that is backed by the Free Software Foundation.
Projects belonging to the GNOME software project are tracked by this sub-channel.
Google's open-source desktop projects are tracked within this sub-channel.
Hawaii is a in-development Qt5-powered desktop environment.
Projects belonging to the KDE Software Compilation are monitored by this sub-channel.
LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
The lightweight LXDE desktop environment.
The lightweight Xfce desktop environment.
- sw: remove no longer building ww8toolbar dump code
LibreOffice - Miklos Vajna: Such dumper code for other ww8 features is in the separate mso-dumper repo.
- Call new help
LibreOffice - Olivier Hallot: With contributions from Kendy
- If LibreOffice online, call help online
- If no local help, call help online else call offline html help if offline help return false, call old-help
- left tempfile to be deleted when LO exits (ESC)
- hasHelp function now check if the right locale exist
Fix HIDs with a ':' inside
directly, fix locale issue
Avoid passing by a html file that is necessary only in the online case.
Fix path location of help/ folder
Implement fall back in languages locale -> lang -> en-US.
- app: add CPU group to GimpDashboard
GIMP - Ell: The CPU group monitors GIMP's CPU usage, and can measure the amount of time the CPU has been active, which can be used to get a rough estimate of the execution time of certain operations.
- sw: HTMLTable::m_pTopTable is always "this"
LibreOffice - Michael Stahl: Ever since commit cc144e5544a41acdc703f7d243ad1747b0a2b33d fix for i#76959 the pTopTable parameter of HTMLTable was always null.
- scp2: also try VC141_CRT_*.msm
LibreOffice - Michael Stahl: Apparently the MSMs have been renamed in Visual Studio 2017.3 but only configure was adapted, not scp2.
- EPUB export: accept relative links for image popup from default media dir
LibreOffice - Miklos Vajna: Previously:
- the user had to copy the linked image to the same dir as the doc- set a relative link on the image (in ODF, it resulted in "../foo.png")- copy the image to the media dir ("test" by default for "test.odt")- export to EPUB to have the image popup
- relative link may point to the default media dir (in ODF, it results in "../test/foo.png")- no need to copy the image- export to EPUB creates the popup
So one less step is necessary.