The Enlightenment window manager / desktop environment.
The core libraries to EFL, the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries.
The Elementary widget tool-kit to the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL).
The Enlightenment window manager.
This Week's Activity
- elua: add bindings to new Eolian APIs
EFL Core Libraries - Daniel Kolesa
- ecore_con_client_example: allow more features and protocols to be used
EFL Core Libraries - Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: Instead of a single SSL connection, allow for local, tcp and udp, optional flush and delete-after-write (--single-message).
- ecore_con_server_example: allow more features and protocols to be used
EFL Core Libraries - Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: Instead of a single SSL connection, allow for local, tcp and udp, optional flush and delete-after-write (--single-message) and echo mode.
- Eo gdb: Add workaround for gdb oddities
EFL Core Libraries - Tom Hacohen: These workarounds are required to make sure the plugin works across gdb and python versions.
- Eo gdb: Implement eo_data_get to get eo data
EFL Core Libraries - Tom Hacohen: Like 79d76fb25ece4ffbf5785b4be2b030f062ef9f2c, this is useful when debugging a core dump.
It accepts a valid pointer to an object, for example as returned from $eo_resolve, and a name of a class or mixin, and returns a pointer to the private data.
- Eo gdb: Be more strict with types and convert Eo * to uintptr_t
EFL Core Libraries - Tom Hacohen: This should make the results cleaner and also solve potential conversion issues in some version combinations of gdb and python.
- emile: add infrastructure for callback to request what to do with image
EFL Core Libraries - Cedric BAIL: First use of this infrastructure is to make JPEG decoding interruptible.
- eolian: add a reference resolver
EFL Core Libraries - Daniel Kolesa: New API function eolian_doc_token_ref_get will resolve the kind of reference in the given token and extract the necessary data you might need for further use, for example class and function for methods, or struct and field for struct field.
- eo_debug: add lifecycle debug options, allow run-in-tree and use eina_btlog
EFL Core Libraries - Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri: As usual with our code, EFL_RUN_IN_TREE=1 will lead to usage of binaries from the current build dir instead of system.
To make user life easier, add -l/--lifecycle-debug and-L/--lifecycle-no-debug options, as well as -h/--help.
- Static deps unibreak: Update to latest version
EFL Core Libraries - Tom Hacohen: This version supports Unicode 9.0 and includes many fixes.