Beignet is an open-source OpenCL implementation for Intel graphics cores on Linux.
- OCL20: handle device enqueue in runtime
Yang, Rong R: There are some step to handle device enqueue: 1.
- OCL20: add a cl_kernel pointer to gpgpu
Yang, Rong R: Because in flush the command queue, must check the currunt flushed command queue has device enqueue or not, it need the cl_kernel.
- OCL20: add device enqueue builtins
Yang, Rong R: Add three gen helper function calls for enqueue builtins.
- add sends support for oword/media block write
- OCL20: Add read_write image type of image apis
Yang, Rong R: Use macro to declare the image_read and image_write built-ins.
- Add profiling feature based on new event implementation
Junyan He: TODO: In opencl 2.0, a new profiling item called CL_PROFILING_COMMAND_COMPLETE is imported.
- Backend: Refine block read/write instruction selection
Pan Xiuli: Move the block pack/unpack into instruction selection in order to get optimization.
- enable sends for typed write
- add sends for atomic operation, only for ocl 1.2
- Add multi devices support in context
Junyan He: In future there may be more than one device on the platform, we need to consider multi devices within one context.