The KDE Calligra open-source office / productivity suite.
Activity Earlier In The Year
- Plan: Make gantt chart themable
Dag Andersen: Since the graphics view is themable we cannot use the hardcoded black color for text and dependnecies from KGantt, so we use the text() color from the styleoption instead.
- Bump shared-mime-info to 1.3
Pino Toscano: Bump the build time requirement, and assumed runtime, version of shared-mime-info to 1.3, which seems to be a good low-enough baseline according to:
- Support templates and new file functionality in Components
Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen: This adds the functionality from the old QtQuick1 components to the new QtQuick components.
- Switch to using QtWebEngine for dropbox support
Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen: This is not really what i wanted to do, however it allows us to support DropBox on Windows.
- Plan: Add printing to views context menu, if printing is supported
- Disable build of VC by default
Dag Andersen: It optional and is tampering with cmake variables and it is only used by pigment that should be removed anyway.
- Port Calligra Gemini for 3.x
Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen: SUMMARY This patch reenables the Calligra Gemini product for compilation, as it has now been ported, including a
variety of other work required for Calligra Gemini to work (as well as a couple of other small changes which were done in the branch as i was working on it).
TEST PLAN This builds and runs on Windows and Linux, on the former of which i have been using Calligra Gemini 3.x as my daily driver for a few months now.
- Plan: Add links handling to what's this
Dag Andersen: Prepares an infrastructure to provide extended conext help via what's this.
- Add RTF support to Okular
Julian Wolff: Summary: Adds RTF support to Okular BUG: 339835
Test Plan: Okular correctly renders RTF documents.
- Spellcheck: Improve markup of missspelled words when dropcaps is used
Dag Andersen: Summary: Since spellchecking is done in separate thread and words are identified by their position in the document, rapid typing can get the document and spellchecker out of sync.