Coreboot, formerly known as LinuxBIOS, provides a modern BIOS/firmware implementation for many modern processors and chipsets.
Other Activity This Week
- mb/intel/d510mo: enable ACPI resume from S3
Arthur Heymans: Replace ram_check with quick_ram_check, because ram_check is slow and is destructive for dram content.
- mma: Make MMA blobs path SOC specific
Pratik Prajapati: MMA blobs are SOC specific (not board).
- amd/pi/hudson: Add TPM decode to SPI function
Marc Jones: Add a function to send the TPM decode to the SPI interface.
- amd/pi/hudson: Add LPC IO decode enable function
Marc Jones: Add a function to enable LPC IO decode AKA WideIO.
- amd/pi/hudson: Add GPIO get function
Marc Jones: Add a basic GPIO get function.
Note that GPIO set, ACPI/GPE, and other features should come in future commits.
- util/ectool: Dump ram by default
Arthur Heymans: According to the comment above the default should dump the EC ram, though is never reached since the variable 'write_addr' is not 0, but initialized at -1.
- soc/intel/skylake: use postcar stage for fsp 2.0
Aaron Durbin: Utilize the postcar stage for tearing down CAR and initializing the MTRRs once ram is up.
- google/oak: Enable dual DSI for rowan and the BOE 8-lane MIPI/DSI panel
Daniel Kurtz: Unlike other oak derivatives, Rowan uses an 8-lane BOE tv097qxm-nu0 MIPI/DSI panel that requires dual DSI support.
- mediatek/mt8173: Add support for Dual DSI output
Jitao Shi: The MT817x display output pipeline can be configured to drive an 8-lane MIPI/DSI panel using "dual DSI" mode.
- google/oak: Support cr50 over I2C on rowan
Vadim Bendebury: This patch enables TPM2 using cr50 over I2C for the Rowan board, and adds an mt8173 specific TPM IRQ polling function.
- mediatek/mt8173: Add EINT support
Daniel Kurtz: Add basic support to configure GPIOs to poll for external interrupts (EINT).
- soc/intel/skylake: Add ID's for Kabylake-R
Naresh G Solanki: Add CPUID, IGD, MCH & LPC ID of Kabylake-R.
- *.asl: Remove obsolete reference to TPM ASL file
Patrick Rudolph: TPM ACPI entries are automatically generated, and the old static TPM ASL file is obsolete.
- drivers/i2c/tpm: use iobuf library for marshaling commands
Aaron Durbin: Use the iobuf API instead of relying on own buffer management.
- util/blobtool: clean up blobtool.l a bit
Martin Roth: - Rewrite STRING and COMMENT expressions to remove need for CHARS.