The DragonFlyBSD operating system's source tree.
Most Popular This Year
- drm/i915: Update to Linux 4.4
François Tigeot: - Broxton and Skylake support improvements
- Cherryview specific fixes
- Atomic modesetting conversion progress
- Improved validation of video modes.
- sys/kern: Add USCHED_GET_CPUMASK for usched_set(2)
Tomohiro Kusumi: Add a new usched_set(2) command USCHED_GET_CPUMASK which simply copies the cpumask of lwp to a pointer specified by userspace.
- sbin/hammer: Add hammer strip command
Tomohiro Kusumi: This command is inspired by hammer recover command, and does opposite of what recover command does.
This command zero clears zone-8(B-Tree) big-blocks, zone-9(meta) big-blocks, and then the whole volume header, except that volume signature field is overwritten with "STRIPPED" instead of zeros.
- efi - Add EFI run-time ABI support
Matthew Dillon: - Add EFI run-time ABI support, ability to query and set the time, scan EFI BIOS variables, etc.
- Port from FreeBSD.
- sbin/newfs_hammer: Add -C option from hammer(8)
Tomohiro Kusumi: Just to support the same options given that these are both based on the same volume/buffer structure.
- uipc: Make sure that listen is completed
Sepherosa Ziehau: For unix socket, only HAVEPCCACHED really means the listen has been completed.
- libcrypto(3): Set CC variable for Perl scripts
Peter Avalos: This detects assembler/compiler capabilities.
- efi - Add EFI run-time ABI support (2)
Matthew Dillon: - Files forgotten in last commit.
- Remove duplicate XAUTH_PATH handling
John Marino: The XAUTH_PATH definition and CFLAG are defined in Makefile.ssh.common which in included by these two makefiles, so eliminate the redundant
- ath_hal: Add FCC6_FCCA regulatory domain (0x0014)
John Marino: Tested on TP-Link N900, AR9380, regdomain 0x0014 (FCC6_FCCA)