The DragonFlyBSD operating system's source tree.
Most Popular This Year
- calendar(1): Sync calendars from FreeBSD
Aaron LI: Update the mtree(8) entries and the man page accordingly.
- calendar(1): Rework calendar files installation
Aaron LI: Switch the installation of calendar files to use FILES and SYMLINKS instead of bare install(1).
- docs - Add manual page for sigblockall() and sigunblockall()
- calendar(1): Sync with FreeBSD
Aaron LI: New features:
- Support events that span multiple years, because of '-A', '-B' or just the three days before the end of the year.
- Support for lunar events (full moon, new moon), solar events (equinox, solstice), and Chinese new year.
- calendar(1): Significant update to calendars from OpenBSD
Aaron LI: - The calendars were obtained from OpenBSD as of 2019-02-19
- ig4 - Relabel as generic Designware I2c, add IDs
Matthew Dillon: - This controller is actually third-party IP, not Intel-specific, and is apparently also used on AMD SOCs.
- iwm - Full sync from FreeBSD
Matthew Dillon: - Full sync from freebsd, plus add iwm-9000 and iwm-9260 support.
- inet6: Support the ioctl SIOCSIFINFO_IN6
Roy Marples: This allows setting hop limit, reachable and retransmit times, as well as link mtu for the interface.
- sysctl - Add support for CTLTYPE_BIT32 and BIT64
Matthew Dillon: - Add support for CTLTYPE_BIT32 and CTLTYPE_BIT64.
- libexecinfo(3): Internalize libelf in symtab.c
zrj: Previous variant had symbol conflicts against ports libelf library.