The DragonFlyBSD operating system's source tree.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- dsynth - Add logfile tracking on the ncurses display
Matthew Dillon: - Track the contents of the 00*.log file below the list of workers.
- Handle window resize events.
- Reduce 00*.log spam by default.
- NOTE: CTRL-Z is still not properly handled, it works once or twice and then stops working.
- dsynth - Add manual page, change configuration directory, more
Matthew Dillon: - Change the configuration location from /usr/local/etc/synth.ini to /etc/dsynth/dsynth.ini and (as an alternate) /usr/local/etc/dsynth/dsynth.ini
- Add 'dsynth debug <port>' directive.
- dsynth - Add a pkgi depth calculation
Matthew Dillon: - Calculate the largest tree-depth of packages that depend on PKG and use it in the sort as weighting to try to prioritize building PKG.
- dsynth - Add Dynamic memory load management
Matthew Dillon: - In addition to using the load and swap, also use the total estimated installed package dependencies for each worker verses PhysMem and reduce the number of worker slots such that this total is less than 1/2 physical memory.
- jail - Rework sysctl configuration variables
Antonio Huete Jimenez: - Jail sysctls are now jail-specific so that different jails can have different settings.
- dsynth - Abstract the run-status infrastructure
Matthew Dillon: - Abstract the run-status infrastructure and add skeletons for html and a 'dsynth monitor' style monitor.
- dsynth - Add more make.conf variables
Matthew Dillon: - Add UID, AZRCH, OPSYS, DFLYVERSION, OSVERSION, OSREL, and _OSRELEASE.
- world - Add dsynth to the build
Matthew Dillon: - Add dsynth to the world build.
- drm/radeon: Update to Linux 4.7.10
François Tigeot: - Various bugfixes, especially related to Displayport and
- dsynth - Implement 'test' and 'force', conditional /usr/src, etc
Matthew Dillon: - Implement the 'test' and 'force' directives.