GNOME's Epiphany WebKit-powered web-browser.
Activity Earlier In The Year
- Enable smooth scrolling by default
- web-apps: Add translator context to an ambiguous string
Piotr Drąg: An identical string is also in src/ephy-main.
- page-menu-popover: Add translator context to ambiguous strings
Piotr Drąg: Disambiguates tooltips from buttons, as many languages need different translations for each.
- Revert "icon: update app icon"
Michael Catanzaro: This reverts commit 93bfd91bf21aaa1ec3ab382467746cb0c58b33b7.
- header-bar: Drop the Flatpak specific menu
Adrien Plazas: Instead of having two mostly similar menus for when running within and without of Flatpak, this manually removes the unwanted elements from the menu and drop the Flatpak specific menu, avoiding duplication.
- Add URI handler for view source mode
Michael Catanzaro: This brings back the view source handler that lived in master in late 2016 and early 2017, so we don't have to open page source in gedit anymore.
It's not perfect, in that it could get the source code from the wrong tab if two different tabs are displaying the same URI, but let not perfect be the enemy of the good.
- Add setting to disable autosearch
Michael Catanzaro: On some intranets, it's important to be able to load domains with no dot, e.g.
- Remove the HTTPS Everywhere support
Michael Catanzaro: It's experimental and not supposed to be enabled, but got turned on in Arch, so best move it to a sidebranch for now.
- Bump version number to 3.29.0
Michael Catanzaro: Of course we won't release with 3.
- notebook: Support middle-click close
Michael Catanzaro: The crowds will love this.