GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection that is the Free Software Foundation open-source compiler for C, C++, Fortran, Java, ADA, and other languages.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- libgo: update to final Go 1.10 release
- [NDS32] Refine load_multiple and store_multiple
- config/nds32/nds32-protos.h (nds32_expand_load_multiple): New arguments.
- [NDS32] Implment setmem pattern
- config/nds32/nds32-protos.h (nds32_expand_setmem): Declare.
- config/nds32/nds32-multiple.md (setmemsi): Define.
- config/nds32/nds32-memory-manipulation.c (nds32_gen_dup_4_byte_to_word_value): New.
- [AArch64] Add a tlsdesc call pattern for SVE
rsandifo: tlsdesc calls are guaranteed to preserve all Advanced SIMD registers, but are not guaranteed to preserve the SVE extension of them.
- [AArch64] Add SVE mul_highpart patterns
rsandifo: One advantage of the new permute handling compared to the old way is that we can now easily take advantage of the vectoriser's divmod patterns for SVE.
2018-03-13 Richard Sandiford
- config/aarch64/iterators.md (UNSPEC_SMUL_HIGHPART) (UNSPEC_UMUL_HIGHPART): New constants.
- [NDS32] Add load_multiple,store_multiple and new attribute combo
- config/nds32/nds32.md (type): Add load_multiple and store_multiple.
- [NDS32] Implement TARGET_MD_ASM_ADJUST hook
- config/nds32/nds32.c (nds32_md_asm_adjust): New function.
- [NDS32] Add new option -mvh
- [PR81611] turn inc-and-use-of-dead-orig into auto-inc
aoliva: When the addressing modes available on the machine don't allow offsets in addresses, odds are that post-increments will be represented in trees and RTL as:
y <= x + 1 ...
- [LVU] reset view at function entry, omit views at line zero
aoliva: Location views might be associated with locations that lack line number information (line number zero), but since we omit .loc directives that would have been issued with line number zero, we also omit the symbolic view numbers that would have been issued at such points.
Resetting views at function entry points address some of these issues, and alleviate the huge chains of symbolic views that have burdened assemblers since we disabled -ginternal-reset-location-views by default, but other problems of undefined views remain when it's not the whole function that lacks line number info, just parts of it.
So, when we encounter a request to output a view that may have been referenced, but we decide to omit the .loc because the line is zero, we will now omit the view as well, i.e., we will internally regard that view as zero-numbered.
PR debug/84404 PR debug/84408
- dwarf2out.c (struct dw_line_info_table): Update comments for
view == -1.