GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection that is the Free Software Foundation open-source compiler for C, C++, Fortran, Java, ADA, and other languages.
Other Activity This Week
- Enable VAES support [5/5]
- Enable VAES support [4/5]
- [AArch64] Specify fp16 support for Cortex-A55 and Cortex-A75
ktkachov: The Cortex-A55 and Cortex-A75 processors support the fp16 extension.
- Use C version of multi3 for RVE support
- Enable VAES support [1/5]
- common/config/i386/i386-common.c (OPTION_MASK_ISA_VAES_SET, OPTION_MASK_ISA_VAES_UNSET): New.
- [SFN] introduce statement frontier notes, still disabled
aoliva: This patch completes the infrastructure for the introduction of statement frontiers in C-family languages.
It brings in all the code remaining code needed to introduce and transform begin stmt trees, gimple stmts, insns and notes, and ultimately use them to generate the is_stmt column in DWARF2+ line number tables/programs, however none of it is activated: the option that would do so will be introduced in a subsequent patch.
This patch depends on an earlier patch with not-quite-boilerplate changes towards SFN.
- c-semantics.c (pop_stmt_list): Move begin stmt marker into subsequent statement list.
- c-objc-common.h (LANG_HOOKS_EMITS_BEGIN_STMT): Redefine as true.
- c-parser.c (add_debug_begin_stmt): New.
- [SFN] not-quite-boilerplate changes in preparation to introduce nonbind markers
aoliva: This patch adjusts numerous parts of the compiler that would malfunction should they find debug markers at points where they may be introduced.
- [SFN] boilerplate changes in preparation to introduce nonbind markers
aoliva: This patch introduces a number of new macros and functions that will be used to distinguish between different kinds of debug stmts, insns and notes, namely, preexisting debug bind ones and to-be-introduced nonbind markers.
In a seemingly mechanical way, it adjusts several uses of the macros and functions, so that they refer to narrower categories when appropriate.
These changes, by themselves, should not have any visible effect in the compiler behavior, since the upcoming debug markers are never created with this patch alone.
- gimple.h (enum gimple_debug_subcode): Add GIMPLE_DEBUG_BEGIN_STMT.