GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection that is the Free Software Foundation open-source compiler for C, C++, Fortran, Java, ADA, and other languages.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- [AArch64][SVE2] Support for EOR3 and variants of BSL
rsandifo: 2019-10-17 Yuliang Wang
- config/aarch64/aarch64-sve2.md (aarch64_sve2_eor3<mode>) (aarch64_sve2_nor<mode>, aarch64_sve2_nand<mode>) (aarch64_sve2_bsl<mode>, aarch64_sve2_nbsl<mode>) (aarch64_sve2_bsl1n<mode>, aarch64_sve2_bsl2n<mode>): New combine patterns.
- config/aarch64/iterators.md (BSL_DUP): New int iterator for the above.
- [Fortran] OpenACC – permit common blocks in some clauses
burnus: 2019-10-25 Cesar Philippidis Tobias Burnus
- openmp.c (gfc_match_omp_map_clause): Add and pass allow_commons argument.
- [AArch64] Add partial SVE vector modes
rsandifo: This patch adds extra vector modes that represent a half, quarter or eighth of what an SVE vector can hold.
- [vect] Refactor versioning threshold
avieira: gcc/ChangeLog: 2019-10-17 Andre Vieira
- tree-vect-loop.c (vect_transform_loop): Move code from here...
- tree-vect-loop-manip.c (vect_loop_versioning): ...
- [arm] Implement negscc using SBC when appropriate
rearnsha: When the carry flag is appropriately set by a comprison, negscc patterns can expand into a simple SBC of a register with itself.
- [arm] early split most DImode comparison operations
rearnsha: This patch does most of the work for early splitting the DImode comparisons.
- [arm] Early expansion of uaddvdi4.
rearnsha: This code borrows strongly on the uaddvti4 expansion for aarch64 since the principles are similar.
- Implement P1286R2, Contra CWG1778
jason: The C++11 requirement that an explicit exception-specification on a defaulted function match the implicit one was found to be problematic for std::atomic.
- [arm] Early split addvdi4
rearnsha: This patch adds early splitting for addvdi4; it's very similar to the uaddvdi4 splitter, but the details are just different enough in places, especially for the patterns that match the splitting, where we have to compare against the non-widened version to detect if overflow occurred.
I've also added a testcase to the testsuite for a couple of constants that caught me out during the development of this patch.
- [arm] Cleanup dead code - old support for DImode comparisons
rearnsha: Now that all the major patterns for DImode have been converted to early expansion, we can safely clean up some dead code for the old way of handling DImode.
- config/arm/arm-modes.def (CC_NCV, CC_CZ): Delete CC modes.
- config/arm/arm.c (arm_select_cc_mode): Remove old selection code for DImode operands.