GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection that is the Free Software Foundation open-source compiler for C, C++, Fortran, Java, ADA, and other languages.
- [aarch64] Add HiSilicon tsv110 CPU support
ktkachov: This patch adds HiSilicon's an mcpu: tsv110, which supports v8_4A.
- [NDS32] Add t-nds32-glibc file
- Fix PEELING_FOR_NITERS calculation (PR 87288)
rsandifo: PEELING_FOR_GAPS now means "peel one iteration for the epilogue", in much the same way that PEELING_FOR_ALIGNMENT > 0 means "peel that number of iterations for the prologue".
- Add -Wclass-conversion. * c.opt (Wclass-conversion): New
mpolacek: Add -Wclass-conversion.
- c.opt (Wclass-conversion): New.
- decl.c (grok_op_properties): Change a warning from -Wconversion to
- substring-locations: add class format_string_diagnostic_t
dmalcolm: With the addition of ranges in r263564, format_warning_at_substring_n has 10 arguments.
Reduce the number of args by bundling the shared ones into a class format_string_diagnostic_t.
- c-format.c (format_warning_at_char): Update for introduction of format_string_diagnostic_t.
- [nvptx] Add atomic_fetch* support for SImode arguments
- config/nvptx/nvptx.md (atomic_fetch_<logic><mode>): Enable with SImode args.
- gcc.target/nvptx/atomic-fetch-2.c: Rename to ...
- gcc.target/nvptx/atomic_fetch-2.c: ...
- [ARC] Enable DBNZ for core3 and newer CPUs
claziss: 2018-09-17 Vineet Gupta
- Fix overeager spelling corrections (PR c/82967)
dmalcolm: This patch tunes class best_match's cutoff for rejecting meaningless spelling suggestions.
Previously, we allowed an edit distance of up to half of the length of the longer of the goal string and closest candidate strings, rounded down.
With this patch, we now allow only up to a third - with some tuning of rounding (and for very short strings), to ensure that: (a) everything that worked before still works (with the removal of a couple of cases that shouldn't), and that (b) the new threshold is always at least as conservative as the old threshold and thus shouldn't offer new nonsensical suggestions (with the possible exception of cases where transposition has helped; see r261521 aka Damerau-Levenshtein; PR other/69968).
In particular, all of the bogus suggestions from PR c/82967 are now no longer offered.
gcc/ChangeLog: PR c/82967
- spellcheck.c (get_edit_distance_cutoff): New function.
- rs6000: Add another Z to go with Y (PR87224)
segher: This is another case where we ICE because Y does not allow reg+reg, we need Z for that.
- compiler, runtime: open code select
ian: This is the gofrontend version of