The GIMP open-source imaging and graphics manipulation program.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- app: add new base class GimpToolWidget
Michael Natterer: which encapsulates a bunch of GimpCanvasItems plus their interaction, using GimpTool-like virtual functions like button_press(), button_release() motion() etc.
- app, cursors: add a cursor for the warp tool
- libgimpwidgets: call babl_exit() when unloading
Ell: If the compiler supports destructors (which should cover at least GCC and Clang), pair the call to babl_init() in gimp_widgets_init() with a call to babl_exit() when the library in unloaded.
- app: add GimpToolCompass, which is the entire canvas GUI of the measure tool
- app: add support for reflecting across guides to the flip tool
Ell: When clicking on a guide while using the flip tool, reflect the active item across the guide, rather than around its center.
- libgimp: add blurbs to all object properties for the docs
Michael Natterer: and some minor doc fixes.
- plug-in: add python-console.py back to EXTRA_DIST
Michael Natterer: and change variable names to be like the ones of the main python plug-in dir.
- Bug 159947 - saving 1bpp PCX Files
Nikc M: Allows saving 1bpp and 4bpp indexed PCX files based on number of colors used in image.
- app: add GimpToolLine, an subclass of GimpToolWidet
Michael Natterer: Implements the "line with handles" known from the blend tool, behind a simple "x1, y1, x2, y2" interface.
- app: add GimpToolTransformGrid, GimpToolRotateGrid and GimpToolShearGrid
Michael Natterer: which do all transform tools' (except handle transform) canvas GUI and their interaction.