GLib is a widely-used low-level cross-platform software utility library maintained by the GNOME project.
- gobject: add autoptr support for GClosure
Ernestas Kulik: This commit defines a g_autoptr() cleanup function for use with GClosure.
- gsequence: Add introspection annotations to Return values
- Consistently save errno immediately after the operation setting it
Philip Withnall: Prevent the situation where errno is set by function A, then function B is called (which is typically _(), but could be anything else) and it overwrites errno, then errno is checked by the caller.
errno is a horrific API, and we need to be careful to save its value as soon as a function call (which might set it) returns.
- Use the glib preset for i18n in Meson
Piotr Drąg: Preset handles xgettext options for us, and we can rely on Meson to parse LINGUAS.
- Require Python 2.7
Emmanuele Bassi: Python 2.7 is the last stable release of the 2.x series, as per PEP 404:
- Add more compatibility mode hacks
Emmanuele Bassi: When using the `--header --body` compatibility mode, we need to emit things we generally define in the header, such as the aliases for standard marshallers, and aliases for deprecated tokens.
- MSVC 201x builds: Allow different Python versions per toolset
Chun-wei Fan: Use conditionals to select the Python installation, so that we can more stick to the default Visual Studio versions used to compile each official Python releases more closely.
- git: Add .gitattributes file with EOL settings for README.win32
Philip Withnall: Set it to always have CRLF line endings, since we want it to be readable on Windows by default.