The GTK+ tool-kit that's used by GNOME.
- wayland: Properly support changing of surface scale
Jonas Ådahl: When the preferred surface scale changes, for example when entering a wl_output with a higher scale than any previous entered output, recreate the shm surface and redraw the window content with the new window scale.
Before this patch, the internal scale would be changed, but the shm surface would not be recreated given the new scale, i.e.
- range: Make steppers use smooth autoscrolling
Matthias Clasen: This makes them work much nicer than the old timer-based implementation.
- range: Make zoom scrolling less sensitive
Matthias Clasen: Use the new long press delay factor to make the zoom scrolling less easy to trigger accidentally.
- long press: Add a delay-factor property
Matthias Clasen: Add a way to set a delay factor that can be used to make the long press more or less sensitive.
- icon browser: Add some dnd support
Matthias Clasen: Use a custom tree model and enable dragging from the icon view.
- popover: Add show/hide transitions
Carlos Garnacho: These have the same visual effect and timing than the gnome-shell ones.
- css: Implement "bolder" and "lighter" font weights
- file chooser: Add a location column for search
Matthias Clasen: In search, we show files from differnt locations, and it makes sense to show where they come from.
- notebook: Add api to complete tab dnd from the outside
Matthias Clasen: This is necessary to avoid unwanted drag cancel animations, now that GtkNotebook is careful about cancelling a drag when the dragged tab disappears unexpectedly.
- Remove GdkGLProfile
Emmanuele Bassi: The existence of OpenGL implementations that do not provide the full core profile compatibility because of reasons beyond the technical, like llvmpipe not implementing floating point buffers, makes the existence of GdkGLProfile and documenting the fact that we use core profiles a bit harder.