The GTK+ tool-kit that's used by GNOME.
- levelbar: Make discrete levelbars behave as before
Matthias Clasen: During the gadget conversion, the drawing of discrete levelbars was unintentionally changed to draw a wide trough but narrow blocks, which does not look great.
- css: Add rem unit
Benjamin Otte: Good luck, Lapo.
- Adwaita: removed some old cruft from _drawing.scss
Lapo Calamandrei: resulting in a nice number of non working selectors ditched.
- gtk-builder-tool: Expand the preview command
Matthias Clasen: Make the preview command parse options properly, turn the ID into an --id=ID option, and add a --css=FILE option that allows to specify a css file to use for previewing.
This is useful for e.g.
- Remove entry-progress-coloring reftest
Matthias Clasen: We don't recolor text over progress anymore, so this tests a no longer existing feature.
- Adwaita: Add symbolic png assets
Matthias Clasen: And use them as fallback for the svg ones.
- css: Support the image() notation
Matthias Clasen: This lets us do fallback in case an image format is not supported, and also lets us provide solid-color images.
- CSS provider: Add a way to emit errors
Matthias Clasen: Currently, GtkCssProvider can emit ::parsing-error only during the actual parsing, although the documentation hints that it might happen at other times.
This commit adds a emit_error method to the GtkStyleProviderPrivate interface that will let us emit errors from the compute() implementations as well, which can be useful (e.g.
- icon theme: Improve loading of unthemed files
Matthias Clasen: When creating icon info objects for unthemed files, we don't really have a nominal size, so we pass 0 to mean 'load at original size'.
- builder tool: Add a preview command
Matthias Clasen: This was somewhat missing, and is easy to add.