The GTK+ tool-kit that's used by GNOME.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- GDK W32: Another massive clipboard and DnD update
Руслан Ижбулатов: Rename GdkWin32Selection to GdkWin32Clipdrop, since GdkSelection is mostly gone, and the word "selection" does not reflect the functionality of this object too well.
Clipboard is now handled by a separate thread, most of the code for it now lives in gdkclipdrop-win32.c, gdkclipboard-win32.c just uses clipdrop as a backend.
The DnD source part is also put into a thread.
- rendernode: Add an offset node
Benjamin Otte: This is a special case of the transform node that does a 2D translation.
- emojichooser.ui: Add i18n context to all tooltips…
Daniel Boles: …since, unlike in gtk-3-22, it's not just Objects that already had that here in the title labels.
- font chooser: Add examples for font features
Matthias Clasen: For some font features, we can figure out affected glyphs, and show before/after.
- Add an option for building examples
Emmanuele Bassi: Examples are not like demos; the latter are installed, and provide a Flatpak manifest for CI pipelines and GNOME Builder.
- themes: Make disabled Expander arrow look disabled
Daniel Boles: If GtkExpander:sensitive was FALSE, the arrow still got the normal fg colour, which made it look clickable, in contrast to the adjacent label.
- vulkan: Reserve 4 images in the swapchain by default
Benjamin Otte: With the previous approach we would spend most of the time waiting for the swapchain to be filled again because it seems the compositor takes care of 2 images at once from time to time.
This is not visible in profiles because waiting for a frame is a read/poll/whatever operation that does not take CPU.
- fishbowl: Make stats tracking work somewhat with broken X servers
Benjamin Otte: Broken X servers being the ones that don't support NET_WM_TIMINGS (ie every WM but mutter and XWayland).
- font chooser: Make levels flags
Matthias Clasen: Turn the GtkFontChooserLevel field into flags, and add flags for OpenType variations and features.
- font chooser: Make the language property writable
Matthias Clasen: This is meant as an input to the font chooser.