LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- Enable save as when editing view too
Maxim Monastirsky: Not sure why it was disabled, works very well for me.
- implement CryptoAPI RC4+SHA1 encryption scheme for doc import
- xmlsecurity: implement removal of a signature in pdfverify
Miklos Vajna: It's not exactly clear how one should guess what was file end before signing, for now assume the followings:
- tdf#103170 Heikobar: Add it to Impress
Yousuf Philips: Change-Id: I6563ca2dd736c879c42ab93a509040909f74f884 Reviewed-on:
- implement CryptoAPI RC4+SHA1 encryption scheme for xls import
- tdf#102511: Add (allow-none) for backward GI compatibility
Pranav Kant: (allow-none), though deprecated since GI 1.42, is required to maintain the backward compatibility since (nullable), added in GI 1.42, is not understood by GI tools < 1.42 preventing the clients from passing a null parameter to various functions in the widget.
- bump product version to 184.108.40.206.alpha1+
- xmlsecurity: add initial PDF sign UI
Miklos Vajna: An unsigned PDF can be signed now, but the stream still gets truncated on closing the dialog.
- Add "Open as Template" to toolbar open menu
Samuel Mehrbrodt: Change-Id: Ia8bea19f8f9377f27ab425c335e2a65bd2abcb2b Reviewed-on:
- tdf#103170 Heikobar: Add it to Calc
Yousuf Philips: Change-Id: I9b7c004558a15f520b54935c2a712fcdb551757e Reviewed-on:
- tdf#103274 (10): Add default XCommandEnvironment reference
Giuseppe Castagno: Change-Id: Ic91553a513656b412bccd73a483ca7d7f131b657 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#103170 Heikobar: hide list buttons and add third column to insert
Yousuf Philips: Change-Id: I4c34949a4ed1cbbab3ff3741fa0a0dd11d084fff Reviewed-on:
- profilesafe: Deeper integration with SafeMode
Armin Le Grand: Added deeper integration by saving at SaveMode content of user dir completely to a user/SafeMode dir, including the whole stack of pack files.
- tdf#103083 - EDITING: Cut and Paste changes bullet point formatting
Noel Grandin: The bug is that, on paste, the incorrect stylesheet is set on a paragraph node, leading to the loss of bullet formatting information.