LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- NB impress add tabbed compact layout
andreas kainz: Change-Id: Ia1aab531967644ac6f7cd21210a87a30082de42a Reviewed-on:
- Colibre: Fix for tdf#122924, tdf#126044
rizmut: - Clean unecessary extra outline- Update Gallery, Paste, EPUB, language- Sync extra large AutoFormat- Update table formula in Writer's Navigator- Update DB Form, Query, Report, Table- Update Draw/Impress master, Handout, Outline, Notes, Master Notes
- recent gcc versions also support -fuse-ld=lld
Luboš Luňák: Change-Id: I0fd132965af051b6a717349943fa6827567c65dd Reviewed-on:
- tdf#105884 Qt5 implement TabControl theming
Jan-Marek Glogowski: Drawing a QTabWidget is a really complex procedure.
- VCL merge most of NotebookbarTabControlBase
Jan-Marek Glogowski: NotebookbarTabControlBase (NBBTCB) tried to be clever and save a bool per TabControl page, by not adding a mbVisible to the ImplTabItem and misuse mbEnabled.
The result is not only a bug with tab highlighting in notebook bars, but also a lot of duplicate code and additional virtual functions.
- android: Add the sidebar-related constructors to liblo-native-code.so
Jan Holesovsky: Change-Id: I25acb8965d190fc443d75357352e4d02c9b03cc2 Reviewed-on:
- android: Define the icon theme in distro-configs and switch to colibre
Jan Holesovsky: No need to reinvent the wheel and hardcode it in configure.ac.
- crashtesting: failure importing gnome545630-1.xlsx
Caolán McNamara: with bt of...
- sw btlr writing mode: implement TextFrame tbrl export to drawingML
Miklos Vajna: Also remove the checkFrameBtlr() call in DocxSdrExport::writeOnlyTextOfFrame(), which was added in commit 1c876f5616522ab695de8c0316cdb0c601081815 (fdo#78590: Fix for Corruption of para with framePr & drawing object into para, 2014-06-13), but that looks like a copy&paste error, given that the old-style DOCX frames can't have a custom writing direction, it seems.
- tdf#126012: Take care of polar and min-magnitude flags...
Dennis Francis: even in one point case (FOURIER).
- tdf#125754 sw_redlinehide: avoid recursive layout in SetHideRedlines()
Michael Stahl: During SwLayHelper::CheckInsertPage(), SwRootFrame::CheckViewLayout() is called, which may change the size of the view, which causes a StartAction()/EndAction(), therefore layouting the frames existing at that point, which moves some content onto the newly created frame, but CheckInsertPage() expects to find only SwLayoutFrames on it and crashes.
- Remove leftover from bitmap fonts support on Windows
Khaled Hosny: The condition "nFontType & RASTER_FONTTYPE" can never be true since we reject such fonts, so nHeight is always zero and we can simplify the code a bit accordingly.