LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- tdf#99497 CircleKind ARC, CUT, SECTION to OOXML arc, chord, pie
Regina Henschel: Before this patch, a classical ellipse or circle was exported as OOXML preset type 'ellipse', regardless of the value of property CircleKind.
- Avoid -fsanitizeinvalid-null-argument
Stephan Bergmann: ...as witnessed once with some `instdir/program/unopkg remove ooo2gd_3.0.0.oxt`:
- give address page an initial size req of its max size
Caolán McNamara: so it won't jump around in size on activation
- tdf#119388 add new UNO listener/broadcaster
Noel Grandin: so that we only need to fire each event to the exact shape that wants it, instead of spamming all the shapes.
- [API CHANGE] Adapt css.uri UNOIDL entities to RFC 3986
Stephan Bergmann: ...which obsoleted RFC 2396.
- Access2Base - Implement Find and ProcOfLine
- tdf#127101 Change tracking: reject format at paragraph join
László Németh: Now "Reject tracked change" can restore the original format of the paragraphs of a tracked deletion during editing, storing the format change using SetExtraData() of SwRangeRedline.
- new loplugin:returnconstval
Noel Grandin: look for code that thwarts copy-elision/move optimisations by returning const values.
- Simplify Sequence iterations in package
Arkadiy Illarionov: Use range-based loops, STL and comphelper functions
- QR Code : ODF import/export
Shubham Goyal: Change-Id: I6c1ae63a89d5ed34d2fa245279d4552949bb64a7 Reviewed-on:
- Fully support importing of XML with nested repeat elements
Kohei Yoshida: With this change, Calc's XML Source will allow importing XML that contains nested repeat elements.
- atk: Make sure returned values are initialized
Samuel Thibault: -1 is the now-document value to be used in this case, see
- tdf#105000 Make Material palette entries localizable
Kovács László Zoltán: Change-Id: I8e208ed6b807e43ce53c5604ccb5d544c28189e5 Reviewed-on:
- loplugin:constvars, look for loop vars that can be const
Noel Grandin: Change-Id: I67ee714739800f3718f9d3facf57474cd564d855 Reviewed-on:
- Resolves: tdf#127011 add English (Nigeria) [en-NG] locale data
- Related: tdf#127011 add English (Nigeria) [en-NG] 0xA809 to language list
Eike Rathke: Change-Id: I017d68a7c86bf28e60f68d48208ecb13ddf9ac13 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#119388 speed up listener broadcast
Noel Grandin: when deleting columns with lots of shapes.
- tdf#114751 Update default fonts for Japanese locale (cont.)
AWASHIRO Ikuya: - removed ancient fonts especially bundled by StarSuite- set to use Noto Sans/Serif CJK JP and Yu Gothic/Mincho by default
- Fix libreoffice version for links in tipoftheday
Christophe JAILLET: tipoftheday.hrc has some URL with fixed LibreOffice version (6.0 and 6.2) Use %PRODUCTVERSION instead and perform the convertion to the correct
- Related: tdf#127029 true was substituted for FALSE
Caolán McNamara: presumably accidentally by...
- Resolves: tdf#72040 add predefined ISO 8601 date+time format with "T"
Eike Rathke: Still missing is selecting the format if such input is detected, but if applied it is preserved as edit format when editing the