LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- Use vector::data
Stephan Bergmann: ...in some places where it is obvious that it does not hurt that for an empty
- add a reference configuration for coverity
- tdf#60739 code factorisation
Michaël Lefèvre: Limit duplciation for SfxRequest SID_OPEN_XML_FILTERSETTINGS in sw shells
- when drawing a transformed bitmap in opengl backend, scale it better
Luboš Luňák: The plain scaling is rather rough, and in fact drawing a scaled bitmap the normal way gives much better results (because OutputDevice pre-scales the bitmap before it's drawn).
- make it possible to easily have variants of glsl programs
Luboš Luňák: Now it's possible to add a preamble to the compiled program, so there can be just one program with #ifdef's inside and the small variants can be selected using #define in the preamble instead of having several almost identical programs.
- rhbz#1177022: vcl: fix PDF embedding of Type 1 fonts
Michael Stahl: Problem is that for the "CM Typewriter" font the Width for "space" (32) is exported as 0 instead of 525, which is the correct value in the AFM.
- vcl: vcldemo now shows Arabic text
Chris Sherlock: Change-Id: I7151341962457d46454c07d0a7a5c08b16c23791 Reviewed-on:
- vcl: clipping text demo now included
Chris Sherlock: vcldemo now sports a new demo that shows that text is clippable.
- add a length arg to GetEmbedFontData
Caolán McNamara: for the cases where we don't want the full result and mark some ultra-dubious code with a TODO
- this seems to be the intent of the code
Lionel Elie Mamane: and what it did prior to the OUString conversion
- tdf#88810 avoid unnecessary massive O(U)String allocations in XLSX export
László Németh: Using OStringBuffer instead of fixed size character arrays.
- add older problems to unit test, tdf#63230
Eike Rathke: Check that various older problems remain fixed.
- use XCalendar4 local date/time in CalendarWrapper, tdf#63230
Eike Rathke: Replaces the three-step timezone+DST correction.
- implement css::i18n::XCalendar4 and LocaleCalendar2 service, tdf#63230
Eike Rathke: Implementation only, new local date/time routines not used yet from the outside in this step.
- Visible function type RTTI for Clang -fsanitize=function
Stephan Bergmann: ...by adding some further SAL_DLLPUBLIC_RTTI type annotations (cf.
- android: add mouseButtonDown(Up) to TileProvider + impl
- android: make sure the soffice.cfg directory is always available
Miklos Vajna: Otherwise FSStorageFactory::createInstanceWithArguments() would throw, resulting in a css::configuration::CorruptedConfigurationException later, that makes LO throw up its hands in Desktop::Main() and say that the instset is simply corrupted, there is no point in continuing further.
- android: Rename 'make sign' to 'make release-apk'.
Jan Holesovsky: This now also allows to specify the version number; now you want to use:
- Add initial lok::Office::postMouseEvent()
Miklos Vajna: There is no unit conversion yet, most probably we want to work with doc model coordinates at an API level, while VCL works with pixel coordinates.
- android: make package name configurable
- lokdocview: add support for partial rendering
Miklos Vajna: When typing a single letter to an empty document with an A4 paper size, this reduces the number of rendered tiles from 20 to 3.
It also allows detecting when LOK_CALLBACK_INVALIDATE_TILES has a buggy parameter (e.g.
- move these plugins into /store
Noel Grandin: we don't need to run them on an ongoing basis, and the current code does not compile with older versions of clang.
- followup code removal after changing virtual methods to non-virtual
Noel Grandin: This cleanups up indentation and removes dead classes.
- new loplugin: change virtual methods to non-virtual
Noel Grandin: Where we can prove that the virtual method is never overriden.
In the case of pure-virtual methods, we remove the method entirely.
- add Guarani (gug) language