LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- Extrusion depth is just a simple menu
Caolán McNamara: where 6 of the strings are already just string resources, doing a full docking window res to .
- add more date formats for [pt-PT]
- upgrade to icu 54
Caolán McNamara: Change-Id: I4d32ac386ff8b69bee4319e673769917045d9450 Reviewed-on:
- changes sidebar: Make the filter tabpage more vertical to fit better
- Extend loplugin:literalalternative to loplugin:stringconstant
- android doc browser: hide Calc filter, add Draw filter
Miklos Vajna: Hide Calc filter, as ATM Calc documents are not supported.
- remove operator>> methods
- draw also opengl polygon with AA edges if AA is wanted
Luboš Luňák: Especially given that lines are sometimes actually drawn using polygons.
- Kill createScreenCompatibleDeviceUsingBuffer
Tor Lillqvist: A certain 3rd party uses processEventsToIdle() from XToolkitExperimental, and their code is not C++, so it should be OK to change the ABI of XToolkitExperimental, says mmeeks.
- android: support building with SDK tools 24
- implement the ui part for the OpenGL config variables
- android doc browser: let's list file extensions only at a single place
Miklos Vajna: There is still some duplication, as the file type -> resource mapping is there two times.
- android: support to handle events with prioritization
Tomaž Vajngerl: Low-res tiles should be handleded before normal tiles so for this add priority to tiles and store in a with priority queue.
- Remove the ThumbnailGenerator class
Tor Lillqvist: The only use of it is commented out.
- Bin dead code
- ICONS: add duplicate entries for object forward and backward in writer/calc
Yousuf Philips: Change-Id: Ifa6aecea14f3e3ca0443c2de1690054f601addcb Reviewed-on:
- org.libreoffice.android.DocumentLoader is not used for anything in LOAndroid3
- add two options for OpenGL rendering
- java: remove OOoRunnerLight
Noel Grandin: and just use OOoRunner, there is no point in having a stripped down jar, the cost of firing up the Java VM completely dwarfs any benefit of having a smaller jar.
- HTML export: optional CSS2 dot leaders in the Table of Contents
László Németh: To use it, enable "Print layout" in Options->Load/Save->HTML Compatibility, and select the HTML Document file type in the Writer Save As dialog.
- Authentication fallback request for the OneDrive connection
Mihai Varga: To fix build, also squashed in: