LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- Related: #i124384# Add since tag to Undo API IDL files
- ooxml: export date controls properly
Jacobo Aragunde Pérez: Export date controls as ooxml Standard Document Tags (SDT) instead of replacing them with plain text.
SDT date controls contain the date in ISO format as an attribute of <date> tag, a custom date format that can be specified by the user in the <dateFormat> tag and the date formatted in that custom format in the <w:sdtContent> tag.
The unit test testFormControl from ooxmlexport suite was removed, it only checked if the date control was exported as text and it obviously fails now.
- unotools: improve date parser to support timezones
Jacobo Aragunde Pérez: ISO8601 defines timezones with formats like 'Z', '+01', '-08:30' or '+0830' at the end of the datetime string, but our parser was failing when the string contained any timezone information.
I have modified the parser so it doesn't fail in case of the string contains a timezone.
- ooxml: make GrabBagStack ready for reuse and move it to oox
- writerfilter: initial strict DOCX support
Miklos Vajna: The generate-id() code is just necessary avoid duplicated elements in the for-each loop.
- Add components needed for editing a document in android/desktop app
Matúš Kukan: As new 'edit' group because they are not needed in view-only TiledLibreOffice_app.
- Bin ios/qa/sc, hasn't been tested for ages and surely doesn't build or work
- Add apr and serf externals for alternative webdav implementation
- Icon redux 01: Optimised help images
Andrew: Help images (icon-themes/galaxy/res/helpimg) get repackaged into every icon theme shipped with LibO, so any reduction has a 5x impact on instal size.
- Remove localised help images that duplicate the standard set (i.e.
- Add an Xcode project to make it easier to debug a running soffice on OS X
Tor Lillqvist: Not intended for other use.
- New feature: vertical alignment for text frames: Layout part
Zolnai Tamás: - Introduce a new attribute (content position) for fly frames.
- New feature: vertical alignment for text frames: UI part
Zolnai Tamás: Add a new combobox to the Options tab page of Frame dialog, which works with RES_TEXT_VERT_ADJUST attribute.
- de-macroize XINTERFACE_DECL
Norbert Thiebaud: Change-Id: Iaa1cf999189f6b62547c208eadc38150400ca0fe Reviewed-on:
- Simplify DrawWave
Keith Curtis: This patch simplifies the DrawWave logic.
- Converted group by [number|date] pivot table dlg to .ui
Katarina Behrens: Change-Id: I3c6256f1b2d176790a8eb7c094c1583ce053971b Reviewed-on:
- Require Android API level 15, which is from December 2011
Tor Lillqvist: Note that this doesn't really mean a lot for the NDK.
- Add sal source files
- made ListBox handle more than 64k elements, fdo#61520 related
Eike Rathke: ListBox and related now handle up to sal_Int32 elements correctly.
- Add window title and frame into placeedit.ui
Olivier Hallot: Change-Id: Ibc45598b719c0898af19e6266799f84cc66d2db1 Reviewed-on: