LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- Updated core Project: help a43b8eb31d44f4a3193029f7593281152ed2e5f9
Caolán McNamara: Updated core Project: help a43b8eb31d44f4a3193029f7593281152ed2e5f9
- vcl: add initial CppunitTest_vcl_pdfexport
Miklos Vajna: Invoke the PDF export filter and then use the PDF tokenizer from xmlsecurity to assert the contents of created PDF file.
- Always enable liblangtag
Khaled Hosny: The license should not be an issue any more since liblangtag now has an LGPL/MPLv2 dual licence.
- a first stab against the note caption ownership mess
Eike Rathke: This should not change any existing behavior, but may help tracking down what happens where and when.
- add hwp fuzzer
Caolán McNamara: Change-Id: I07fe351a182328f9ef98cb9866529637a6688c64 Reviewed-on:
- sw: re-add handling of Center footnote alignment
- Notebookbar: Better resize support
Szymon Kłos: Change-Id: I0bb5a5600be60a68e53132f2c3c42f79c958b2b3 Reviewed-on:
- xmlsecurity: clean up leftover signaturetest
Miklos Vajna: Which is not even built since gbuildification.
- gpg4libre: We want to use C++ library instead
Katarina Behrens: in particular, the one from gpgme project.
- Stray "LIBS=$save_LIBS"
- Updated core Project: help 1c22474b8b970ccd638b274c3e2b83483e72f780
Caolán McNamara: Updated core Project: help 1c22474b8b970ccd638b274c3e2b83483e72f780
- Add --with-package-version option, mainly for non-TDF product macOS builds
Tor Lillqvist: For macOS, the "package" version is included in files generated by the build (the Info.
- tdf#103323 Single Toolbar without experimental mode
Szymon Kłos: Only Notebookbar mode should be marked as experimental.
- MSVC 14.0: Make it work with older SDK version
David Ostrovsky: Change-Id: I50a9e8b122250af445c2a1b3d0941d508e027318 Reviewed-on:
- Updated core Project: help 0dbfd3f53a4cb4074ea5745fa5c7331d87c2742e
Caolán McNamara: Updated core Project: help 0dbfd3f53a4cb4074ea5745fa5c7331d87c2742e
- Updated core Project: help 358d6c4eb7e82309fb1bc1f362d5f43297cbc2ba
Caolán McNamara: Updated core Project: help 358d6c4eb7e82309fb1bc1f362d5f43297cbc2ba
- gpg4libre: Make internally built libgpgmepp available in instdir
Katarina Behrens: Change-Id: I1193c0d350e6b0d3498117ef7719e7a009173f09 Reviewed-on:
- When building with clang-cl on Windows, build CLR code with MSVC
Stephan Bergmann: ...as clang-cl doesn't support the /clr switch.
- In configure.ac, capture the MSCV version (that would be used if CC hadn't been overridden to use clang-cl) into MSVC_CXX.
- The logic which flags to pass into gb_CObject__command_pattern is coded into the platform-agnostic LinkTarget.mk, so it's too late to try and filter all relevant flags in com_GCC_class.mk, depending on whether a given .cxx file is a normal one built with the normal $CXX or a special /clr one built with $MSVC_CXX.
- Kill bitrot Emscripten experiment
Khaled Hosny: Change-Id: I1cd5331157e684afb01e6555168ce646194c6ff2 Reviewed-on:
- Fix check for non-empty UCRTVERSION
Stephan Bergmann: ...introduced with b862cbdd345ec57c2595629ded6a3969e1e65d56 "Support MSVC 15.0", but $(filter ...,) always expands to the empty string, and this is probably what was intended.
- Remove wrong and broken encoding from INetMIMEMessage::SetHeaderField_Impl
Stephan Bergmann: INetMIMEEncodedWordOutputSink had been intended to encode (non-ASCII) content of a "free-form text" header field as per RFC 2047.
- tdf#106116 "Previous Marker" changes selection only when needed
Takeshi Abe: This fixes a hang caused by repeated Shift+F4.