LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- Intermediate commit of hacking on --disable-database-connectivity
Tor Lillqvist: Add HAVE_FEATURE_DBCONNECTIVITY to <config_features.h> instead of using (or not, more likely) -DDISABLE_DBCONNECTIVITY.
- Refactor VCL bitmap code
Chris Sherlock: Turns out that all bitmap code eventually calls on ImplDrawBitmap and ImplDrawBitmapEx, which is called by a version with the same function signature but without a type parameter.
- oox: initial customshape preset data loader
Miklos Vajna: CustomShapeProperties::pushToPropSet() still uses the old generated code, though.
- Enable letter-spacing for Firefox HTML export
Harri Pitkänen: Kerning (letter-spacing in CSS) was disabled for Firefox HTML export mode.
- oox: add customshapes preset data
Miklos Vajna: This is generated data, meant to replace source/drawingml/customshapepresets*.cxx soon.
- oox: add --data switch to generatePresetsCXX.pl
Miklos Vajna: generatePresetsCXX.
- oox: add a method to dump a PropertyMap as data
Miklos Vajna: It was already possible to dump a PropertyMap as code, but not as data.
- Avoid soffice.bin restarting ad inf when version ini-file buildid is empty
- Pass -flto as part of CC and CXX when building external libs for Android
Tor Lillqvist: Using -flto and Clang still doesn't work, though, build stops already in fontconfig.
- No use to build tools or extras when cross-compiling
Tor Lillqvist: Also, for some reason building the endian check thing fails when trying to use Clang for Android, so just hardcode it.
- Use the 4.8 gcc toolchain in conjunction with Clang for Android
Tor Lillqvist: That's what the $NDK/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-clang3.
- Split outdev2.cxx
Chris Sherlock: I have into the following files:
- Move lines and rectangles to seperate source files
- Slideshow: Remove unneded ExternalMediaShape
Zolnai Tamás: ExternalShapeBase is the base class of MediaShape and AppletShape so it's nonsense that ExternalMediaShape to be the base of ExternalShapeBase.
- add "include/comphelper" to list of includes to ignore
Noel Grandin: since it only contains a single sal_Bool site now, and we want to leave that alone since it's a copy of similar stuff in cppuhelper.
- twain: Update twain to version 2.3
Thomas Arnhold: Includes the mingw fixes from dc6c7e844a02a59133e96553000666be87b1a74e
- tie lifetime of some objects together
Markus Mohrhard: It is just too complicated to follow the different OpenGL contexts in our current desing.
- Put the dict_ja and _zh data in files instead of code for iOS
Tor Lillqvist: Map the file(s) into memory on demand.
- sd html export: q&d add single document publish mode