LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- clang-tidy(WIP): bugprone-signed-char-misuse findings 2
Tamás Zolnai: The caughed code is actually unused, so remove it.
- clang-tidy(WIP): bugprone-signed-char-misuse findings 1
Tamás Zolnai: Use unsigned char conversion instead of adding 256 to negativ values.
- Fix heap-use-after-free
Stephan Bergmann: ...after 91b2325808a75174f284c48c8b8afc118fad74e4 "tdf#121300 sw: consistent fly at-pargraph selection", as seen with ASan during UITest_writer_tests6 (see also <
- tdf#101977 add new track changes uno commands to writer NB+ menubar
andreas kainz: Change-Id: I06e48f37af435d9927b764de1a972687bbd7bf2a Reviewed-on:
- Adapt o3tl::span to P1872R0
Stephan Bergmann: ..."span should have size_type, not index_type" (<
- loplugin:external (macOS)
Stephan Bergmann: - OldEntry in fpicker/source/aqua/resourceprovider.mm was apparently unused ever since it got introduced with 00657aef09d854c74fb426a935a3e8b1fc390bb0 "migrate to boost::gettext"
- Honor BISON passed into configure
Stephan Bergmann: ...and require new-enough Bison for --enable-compiler-plugins to not generate bogus loplugin:external warnings in Bison boilerplate code.
- make all Skia drawing GPU-backed, if possible
Luboš Luňák: This primarily means using SkiaHelper::createSkSurface(), which will create a GPU-backed SkSurface if Vulkan is used, and it is used in place of temporary SkBitmap instances, which are always raster-based.
- keep just one shared reference to Skia shared GrContext
Luboš Luňák: This should make it easier to keep the reference without having to keep references all over the place, especially when the shared GrContext starts to be used also for GPU-backed surfaces elsewhere.
- tdf#121300 sw: consistent fly at-pargraph selection
Michael Stahl: As a follow-up to commit 28b77c89dfcafae82cf2a6d85731b643ff9290e5, add IsSelectFrameAnchoredAtPara() function and use it to harmonize at-para fly selection across all relevant operations:
- CopyImpl:- it had a pre-existing bugs that would lose a fly anchored to the 2nd (1st fully selected) node of a redline- remove a bunch of code for finding the last node of the body content, which doesn't matter for the remaining at-fly checks- flys that already existed at the insert position need to have their anchors corrected
- DeleteRange:- get rid of the bDelFwrd checks
- MoveRange:- the ALLFLYS flag would be obsoleted by the new selection, were it not for the writerfiler "special hack", see below
- also adapt A11y and UI selection, SwRootFrame::CalcFrameRects()
The selection behavior is changed:
- the bDelFwrd case is quite odd, some code was checking whether a deletion was "forward" or "backward" and removing only the flys at the point node while retaining the flys at the mark node; this worked in a
very non-obvious way relying on sw_GetJoinFlags actually calling Exchange() on the cursor, and then SwUndoDelete stored it in m_bJoinNext, but it turns out that only SwUndoMove also has a m_bJoinNext and it's dead, and no other Undo has such a flag, so this only worked for "delete".
- tdf#121658 Add option to not hyphenate words in CAPS
Samuel Mehrbrodt: - Add checkbox to pagraph dialog
- sw: add getter for RES_PARATR_LIST_AUTOFMT
Michael Stahl: Change-Id: Ic492dd4062a5ce659a996fb96f3ed9e12d1767ce Reviewed-on:
- Resolves: tdf#129191 text properties in header/footer not set
Caolán McNamara: EditEngine has a non-virtual void SetText( const EditTextObject& rTextObject ); ScEditEngineDefaulter inherits from EditEngine but does
- New loplugin:unusedmember
Stephan Bergmann: - See comment at head of compilerplugins/clang/unusedmember.cxx for description.
- Moved isAllRelevantCodeDefined from loplugin:fakebool to PluginHandler for reuse.
- tdf#101513 arrangement of customizeable items in NB tabbed compact
andreas kainz: Change-Id: Ibf1f958d2086b0a631097aee9f903aee202767c1 Reviewed-on:
- Add comment about confusion in SwCommentRuler::CreateJsonNotification()
Tor Lillqvist: No code changes.
- make some classes module private
Noel Grandin: Mark some stuff SAL_DLLPUBLIC_RTTI in include/vcl/metaact.hxx in order to make ASAN happy.
- android: Allow zooming for Calc as well
Michael Weghorn: The comment mentioning "Calc has a fixed zoom at 1x and doesn't allow zooming for now" was there since support for the Calc UI was added in commit 02f3c4848ab52358bfee56c570a19a3a071574f2 ("Calc UI on Android Viewer") in 2017.
- tdf#128611 sw: improve rotated text layout in table cells
Miklos Vajna: The problem was that in case a table with 1 row and 2 cells has rotated text in the A1 cell, then the row height is 0, so we aggressively try to break up the text into multiple lines.
- drop dbgutil SdrItemBrowser FloatingWindow
Caolán McNamara: Change-Id: I7a4ca90ea23271e7b6f60d7e47e4513978d3222d Reviewed-on:
- lok: cleanup getCellCursor
Michael Meeks: Switching the zoom is no longer necessary - we now have a known and fixed zoom per view now (as the core has), that saves some complexity.
- drawinglayer: improve logging of EmfPlusStringFormat objects
Chris Sherlock: Change-Id: I9bc28525c143e49dcbea017b73d40e690e1e7460 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#101513 add customizeable option to writer NB grouped compact
andreas kainz: Change-Id: I3e8af6cee6b541f3208c2ad86dfe2bdc5ef83683 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#101513 add customizable option to writer NB contextual single
andreas kainz: Change-Id: I0c62b26d0b47cef7f02ee581412aa3cd2d6ac7e4 Reviewed-on:
- remove some useless comment lines
Noel Grandin: which merely announce that the next declaration is a class
- tdf#128429 VML import: let mso-layout-flow-alt:bottom-to-top imply vertical
Miklos Vajna: Normally layout flow is set to vertical to denote TBRL, and then optionally there is a layout flow alt to denote BTLR, but the bugdoc shows that the first may be missing.
- WIN enable osl_File.cxx part of CppUnitTest_sal_osl
Jan-Marek Glogowski: This just disables open::open_004 test on Windows, as this returns E_NOENT on Windows, but I think the assert is correct.
- lok: formula bar: function completion
Marco Cecchetti: lok clients can request to complete a function name partially typed in the formula input box.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- add GUI and configuration options for Skia
Luboš Luňák: Pretty much a copy&paste of OpenGL.
- cui: add UI for semi-transparent shape text
Miklos Vajna: - Make font color only work with the RGB color, otherwise the preview would be white for e.g.
- add PCH to Skia
- New loplugin:consttobool
Stephan Bergmann: ...to: "Find implicit conversions from non-'bool' constants (e.g., 'sal_False') to 'bool'".
Due to how FALSE is defined as just
#define FALSE (0)
(i.e., a literal of type 'int') but TRUE is defined as
#define TRUE (!FALSE)
(i.e., an implicit conversion from 'int' to 'bool') in GLib (see the comment in ConstToBool::VisitImplicitCastExpr), we get more warnings about uses of 'TRUE' than of 'FALSE'.
- Add ChartTypePanel to the ChartDeck
Muhammet Kara: Consists of the first part of the implementation.
- python3: upgrade to release 3.5.9
Michael Stahl: Fixes CVE-2019-9948 CVE-2019-9740 CVE-2019-10160 CVE-2019-16056 and expat CVE-2019-15903.
python-3.3.5-pyexpat-symbols.patch.1 fails to apply, and it's a mystery why --with-system-expat is used everywhere but on MacOSX, where 292af048ace2d4b455b2da3a22c784cb05db1d09 disabled it for no obvious reason, so try to remove the special case and get rid of the patch.
Change-Id: I5ba4532eb6e7c2fb90daba95d132dcc7c9013d96 Reviewed-on:
- Extend loplugin:salbool to loplugin:fakebool
Stephan Bergmann: ...checking for unnecessary uses of more "fake bool" types.
In the past, some of the checks involving the types of variables or data members, or the return types of functions, issued warnings that required surrounding code to be changed too (e.g., when changing the signature of a function whose address was taken).
- Also consider saved exceptions when terminating parse
Mike Kaganski: As with previous commit 18ae77a065cb8ae6940d4067f6ab7e99a3f74047, this will start showing parse errors on invalid files which previously just opened without warnings, silently losing the invalid stream part.
- svx: add rendering for semi-transparent shape text
Miklos Vajna: The color's alpha is normally lost when we roundtrip SvxColorItem's tools Color via TextSimplePortionPrimitive2D's basegfx::BColor.
- Colibre: content tilting
rizmut: - clean duplicate icons- add 32 item in links.txt- sort the links.txt content