LibreOffice is a popular fork of the open-source OpenOffice office suite.
Other Activity This Week
- tdf#122156: closing a section link should not clear its Hidden flag
Mike Kaganski: If a section is hidden or not does not depend on whether it's linked or not.
- kde5: remove older kde/tde plugins, and references to that
Thorsten Behrens: KDE4 is out of maintenance upstream since Nov.
- tdf#113205 add onlineupdate icons to core/extensions/source/update/ui
andreas kainz: Change-Id: Ideebf1ed3dc0ed7db94873ffe28e6241f8b9e808 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#99438: sc: support for .xltx export
Vasily Melenchuk: Added support for content types for template and template with macros (.xltm, but no user interface for this yet).
- tdf#122154 add DataSort action to data group
andreas kainz: and update some alignments
- Allow setting some MediaDescriptor properties during runtime
Samuel Mehrbrodt: Change-Id: Id6bb554c0e165c6d1f9c28c48fdbcd7156f42316 Reviewed-on:
- tdf#121110 ww8import Jc80 justify is absolute, not Bidi relative
Justin Luth: Paragraph justification can be specified either absolutely (in old versions or with eWW8:Jc80) or relatively (with eWW8:Jc).
- tdf#122134: use CurrentMajorVersionNumber to filter out Windows 10
Mike Kaganski: On Windows 8.1, the one that is problematic to tell from Windows 10 (because the latter also exposes its version as 603 to the msiexec), the registry value doesn't exist at HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion but let's play safe and also check for "#6" value just in case.
- Add back still-relevant part of external/graphite/ubsan.patch
Stephan Bergmann: ...which had been removed completely with 6b84708914f9c026776b28a300ac6d278272881f "graphite: update to 1.3.12".
- nb groupedbar_compact fix table layout to sync with others
andreas kainz: Change-Id: Iac5a3144f9790457c2ccbe0fb916b66421443a6c Reviewed-on:
- tdf#121987 follow-up: never fail MSU install; warn instead
Mike Kaganski: This replaces commit 53058090beede6a399e2f408f62c28a2921ff8ab.
- lok: Implement SVG export of selected Writer image
Tamás Zolnai: A Writer image does not behave similar to other shapes, so we need to generate a shape to get the export code working.
- lok: Implement SVG export for Calc (SelectionOnly mode)
Tamás Zolnai: Change-Id: Ic305e5305890fd1efa3a3130e5216f9c672870e5 Reviewed-on:
- lok: Implement SVG export for Writer (SelectionOnly mode)
Tamás Zolnai: Separate generic code from Impress / Draw specific code and implement shape selection handling in case of Writer.
- avoid possible expensive repetitive formula group changes (tdf#102364)
Luboš Luňák: The testcase from tdf#102364 is actually a rather pathological case, the document having a full 1M cells column with the same formula, and doing undo in this case essentially pastes the column over itself (I think a column is first deleted, which moves this column, and then ScUndoInsertCells will trigger ScMoveUndo::UndoRef(), which will paste the column in that place again.
- sw export: restore ww8 FormatBreak() to pre-2014 logic
Justin Luth: In LO 4.3, Feb 2014 commit a31fbb53dba76736b37213b98b64937f05929a67 totally changed the logic of the FormatBreak function, affecting doc and rtf even though the focus was only on docx.
- sw: support for saving into .dotx file
Vasily Melenchuk: Template format now supported not only for import, but for export too.
- graphite: update to 1.3.12
Miklos Vajna: Martin Hosken thinks all patches are redundant now, so drop them.
- tdf#119734 add icon AutoFilter to groupedbar in calc
andreas kainz: Change-Id: I9ddb8f70b53600c02addeaf44a8cd1978e1ba5d0 Reviewed-on:
- address forward incompatibility of InputRequired default change
Lionel Elie Mamane: commit fec8c14e960fbcd639a04d6c3354caff2d0bd365 changed the default value of InputRequired as read from the file; that is the value InputRequired has when it is set to neither false nor true in the file
This is to mitigate the fact that InputRequired was not property enforced and now suddenly is, but its default value was "true"! So lots of past forms have InputRequired==true everywhere, users did not pay attention to it because it was not enforced, and now it is enforced, which suddenly is a huge PITA for users because they have to update most controls in all forms.
- Simplify containers iterations in sd/source/ui/[a-r]*
Arkadiy Illarionov: Use range-based loop or replace with STL functions
- Introduce --enable-android-editing
Stephan Bergmann: ...to select the experimental ...Editing...
- tdf#121890 ODF custom shapes use left and top from viewBox
Regina Henschel: MS custom shapes use always zero for identifier left and top in the formulas of the shape geometry.
- Introduce ScFunctionData::update() and getResult()
- loplugin:unusedfields improve write-only logic
Noel Grandin: when dealing with modifications to container classes (e.g.
- uitest for bug tdf#39917
Zdeněk Crhonek: Change-Id: I6b3c8a72cc36db802aace7aa54efc167d19c1bc9 Reviewed-on:
- Switch Android armeabi-v7a to libc++/libc++abi/libunwind too
Stephan Bergmann: It had been left out in 4082a18406c18af7b4fcef7bd501c3679c3be56b "android: use unified headers and llvm-c++ STL (x86) with NDK 16" because "arm unfortunately crashes with llvm-c++, so keep with gnustl for now/fix that later".
Making armeabi-v7a work with libc++ etc.