Mesa is an open-source 3D graphics library that provides the commonly-used DRI and Gallium3D open-source Linux graphics drivers.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- build: stop defining unused VERSION
Eric Engestrom: Scons and autotools don't define it, and as of last commit nothing uses it.
- v3d: Add renderonly support
Eric Anholt: I've been using this with the kmsro series to test v3d on VKMS without my old KMS hack in the v3d kernel driver.
- radv: implement fast HTILE clears for depth or stencil only on GFX9
Samuel Pitoiset: This allows to fast clear the depth part (or the stencil part) of a depth+stencil surface when HTILE is enabled.
- drirc: enable glthread for Talos Principle
Marek Olšák: Ryzen 1700X, Vega 56, 1600x900, 4xAA: improvement +4.4%
- i965: Add support for and expose EXT_texture_sRGB_R8
Gert Wollny: Emulate MESA_FORMAT_R_SRGB8 by using L8_UNORM_SRGB.
- loader: Factor out the common driver opening logic from each loader
Eric Anholt: I copied the code from egl_dri2.c, but the functionality was equivalent between all the loaders other than their particular environment variables.
v2: Drop the logging function equivalent to loader_default_logger() (requested by Eric, Emil).
- glx: make xf86vidmode mandatory for direct rendering
Emil Velikov: Currently we detect the module and if missing, the glXGetMsc* API is effectively a stub, always returning false.
- virgl: Clean up fences commit
Robert Foss: Remove a dead variable, a int->bool conversion and some whitespace changes.
- r600: clean up the GS ring buffers when the context is destroyed
Gert Wollny: This fixes two memory leaks reported by ASAN:
- nir: Make nir_lower_clip_vs optionally work with variables
Kenneth Graunke: The way nir_lower_clip_vs() works with store_output intrinsics makes a ton of assumptions about the driver_location field.
In i965 and iris, I'd rather do this lowering early and work with