Mesa is an open-source 3D graphics library that provides the commonly-used DRI and Gallium3D open-source Linux graphics drivers.
- iris: Enable -msse2 and -mstackrealign
Kenneth Graunke: This is needed for gen_clflush.h intrinsics to work on 32-bit builds.
- intel/fs: Implement extended strides greater than 4 for IR source regions
Francisco Jerez: Strides up to 32B can be implemented for the source regions of most instructions by leveraging either the vertical or the horizontal stride of the hardware Align1 region.
- iris: Enable auxiliary buffer support
Kenneth Graunke: This currently regresses KHR-GL4x.
- iris: make surface states for CCS_D too
Kenneth Graunke: CCS_E can fall back to CCS_D with incompatible format views
- iris: some initial HiZ bits
- iris: add some draw resolve hooks
- iris: Initial import of resolve code
- iris: Add iris_resource fields for aux surfaces
Kenneth Graunke: But without fast clears or HiZ per-level tracking just yet.
- iris: implement clearing render target and depth stencil
- iris: Don't enable smooth points when point sprites are enabled
Kenneth Graunke: dEQP-GLES3.
- iris: Implement multi-slice copy_region
Kenneth Graunke: I don't know if this is required - surprisingly, I haven't seen it matter - but I'd like to use it for multi-slice transfer maps.
- iris/WIP: add broadwell support
- iris: add Android build
Tapani Pälli: Note that at least following additional libs/components require changes since they refer to BOARD_GPU_DRIVERS variable which is used to select the driver:
- iris: add conditional render support
- iris: iris add load register reg32/64
- iris: add initial transform feedback overflow query paths (V3)
Dave Airlie: v2: fix cpu overflow calc
- iris: Add fence support using drm_syncobj
- iris: Add wait fences to properly sync between render/compute
Kenneth Graunke: When flushing a batch due to a data dependency, we need to not only kick off the other batch's work, but stall our execution until it completes.
- iris: Tag each submitted batch with a syncobj
Chris Wilson: (adjusted by Ken to make the signalling sync object immediately on batch reset, rather than batch finish time.
- iris: implement scratch space!
Kenneth Graunke: we borrow the approach from anv rather than i965, as it works better with pre-baked state that needs to contain scratch BO addresses
- iris: Drop B5G5R5X1 support
Kenneth Graunke: This is oddly renderable but not supported for sampling, which is the opposite of other X formats.
- iris: Enable A8/A16_UNORM in an inefficient manner
Kenneth Graunke: These are currently just use the 'A' hardware formats, rather than the faster 'R' formats.
- iris: initial compute caps
- iris: Enable fb fetch
Kenneth Graunke: needed for ES 3.
- iris: initial query code
- iris: Add support for TCS passthrough
Caio Marcelo de Oliveira Filho: If no TCS is provided, create a "passthrough" TCS that will take the default values set in the API as constants and pass to the TES, along with any other inputs it expects.
- iris: proper cache tracking
Kenneth Graunke: this is copied from the i965 aux resolve stuff.
- iris: WTF transfers
Kenneth Graunke: stencil unfortunately is stored in the Weird Tile Format (WTF or Tile-W) which needs special CPU detiling code.
- iris: comment everything
- iris: implement border color, fix other sampler nonsense
- iris: geometry shader support
- iris: delete growing code and just die for now
Kenneth Graunke: we need proper batch chaining.
- iris: copy over i965's cache tracking
- iris: crazy pipe control code
- iris: initial render state upload
- iris: Initial commit of a new 'iris' driver for Intel Gen8+ GPUs
Kenneth Graunke: This commit introduces a new Gallium driver for Intel Gen8+ GPUs, named 'iris_dri.so' after the hardware.
- vulkan: add an overlay layer
Lionel Landwerlin: Just a starting point to display frame timings & drawcalls/submissions per frame.
- imgui: bump copy
Lionel Landwerlin: Updated at :
commit f977871854af941289f2a9090dcc90f7aa3449a8 Author: omar Date: Fri Feb 15 13:10:22 2019 +0100
ImFont: Minor adjustment to the structure.
- freedreno/a6xx: enable tiled images
Rob Clark: Turns out we can write to tiled images as well as read.
- panfrost: Implement pantrace (command stream dump)
Alyssa Rosenzweig: Historically, Panfrost debugging entailed the use of the LD_PRELOADable `panwrap` tool.
- panfrost: Add pandecode (command stream debugger)
Alyssa Rosenzweig: The `panwrap` utility can be LD_PRELOAD'd into a GLES app, intercepting communication between the driver and the kernel.