Mesa is an open-source 3D graphics library that provides the commonly-used DRI and Gallium3D open-source Linux graphics drivers.
Other Activity This Week
- radv/entrypoints: Only generate entrypoints for supported features
Emil Velikov: This changes the way radv_entrypoints_gen.py works from generating a table containing every single entrypoint in the XML to just the ones that we actually need.
- egl: make sure entrypoints list is always sorted
Eric Engestrom: Starting with the next commit, badly sorting this list will break the eglGetProcAddress().
- st/va: Fix up YV12 to NV12 putImage conversion
Thomas Hellstrom: Use the utility u_copy_nv12_from_yv12 to implement this similarly to how it's been done in the VPAU state tracker.
- st/vdpau: Provide YV12 to NV12 putBits conversion v2
Thomas Hellstrom: mplayer likes putting YV12 data, and if there is a buffer format mismatch, the vdpau state tracker would try to reallocate the video surface as an YV12 surface.
- llvmpipe: enable clear_texture with util_clear_texture
Lars Hamre: Passes all corresponding piglit tests.
- radv: add sample mask output support
Dave Airlie: This adds support to write to sample mask from the fragment shader.
- radv: fetch sample index via fmask for image coord as well
Dave Airlie: This follows the txf_ms code, I can't figure out why amdgpu-pro doesn't do this in their shaders, they must know someone we don't.
- swr: fix index buffers with non-zero indices
George Kyriazis: Fix issue with index buffers that do not contain a 0 index.
- swr: add fetch shader cache
George Kyriazis: For now, the cache key is all of FETCH_COMPILE_STATE.
- anv: Enable MSAA compression
Jason Ekstrand: This just enables basic MSAA compression (no fast clears) for all multisampled surfaces.
- r600/radeonsi: enable glsl/tgsi on-disk cache
Timothy Arceri: For gpu generations that use LLVM we create a timestamp string containing both the LLVM and Mesa build times, otherwise we just use the Mesa build time.
- st/mesa: implement a tgsi on-disk shader cache
Timothy Arceri: Implements a tgsi cache for the OpenGL state tracker.
- i965: Implement INTEL_performance_query backend
Robert Bragg: This adds a bare-bones backend for the INTEL_performance_query extension that exposes pipeline statistics.
- gallium/vl: Add sampler views to video filter fragment shaders
Thomas Hellstrom: Needed for at least the svga driver.
- i965: Add support for xfb overflow query on conditional render
Rafael Antognolli: Enable the use of a transform feedback overflow query with glBeginConditionalRender.
- i965: Add support for xfb overflow on query buffer objects
Rafael Antognolli: Enable getting the results of a transform feedback overflow query with a buffer object.
v4:- hsw_overflow_result_to_gpr0 a public function, so it can be used by conditional render.
- i965: Enable ARB_transform_feedback2 on Sandybridge
Kenneth Graunke: The only feature over and above ES 3.0 is DrawTransformFeedback().
- i965: Properly reset SVBI counters on ResumeTransformFeedback().
Kenneth Graunke: This fixes Piglit's ARB_transform_feedback2/change-objects-while-paused GLES 3.0 test.
- radeonsi: skip TESSINNER/OUTER offchip stores if TES doesn't read them
Marek Olšák: We were unconditionally storing these outputs, sometimes even one component at a time, but apps never read them in TES.
- tgsi/scan: add basic info about tessellation OUT and IN uses
- intel/blorp: Explicitly flush all allocated state
Jason Ekstrand: Found by inspection.
- radv: Flush in the initial preamble CS.
- radv: Special case the initial preamble
Bas Nieuwenhuizen: For flushing we don't want to flush every third IB.
- docs/submittingpatches.html: remove version tag for nominations
Emil Velikov: The version tag used to nominate has bitten even experienced mesa developers.
- docs/submittingpatches.html: add #backports section
Emil Velikov: Provide information about merge conflicts resolution and sending backports.
- android: define HAVE_DL_ITERATE_PHDR for build-id code
Mauro Rossi: Required due to d4fa083 "util: Add utility build-id code." to avoid following build error and warnings:
external/mesa/src/intel/vulkan/anv_device.c:60:32: error: incompatible integer to pointer conversion initializing 'const struct build_id_note *' with an expression of type 'int' [-Werror,-Wint-conversion] const struct build_id_note *note = build_id_find_nhdr("libvulkan_intel.so"); ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ external/mesa/src/intel/vulkan/anv_device.c:64:19: warning: implicit declaration of function 'build_id_length' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] unsigned len = build_id_length(note); ^ external/mesa/src/intel/vulkan/anv_device.c:68:4: warning: implicit declaration of function 'build_id_read' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration] build_id_read(note, uuid, VK_UUID_SIZE); ^ 3 warnings and 1 error generated.