NetworkManager is an open-source network management component.
- libnm: ignore "Groups" property of WifiP2PPeer
Thomas Haller: Groups currently are not exposed on D-Bus as separate objects.
- license: add list for legal entities to track their relation of contributors
Thomas Haller: And add "Red Hat, Inc." there.
- ifcfg-rh: add index for O(1) access of variables in shvarFile
Thomas Haller: Previously, setting or getting a variable required to scan all lines.
Note that frequently we would look up variables that didn't actually exist, which we could only determine after searching the entire list.
Also, since we needed to handle having the same variable specified multiple times (where the last occurrence wins), we always had to search all keys and couldn't stop when finding the first key.
- ifcfg-rh: clear all untouched, known keys before writing ifcfg-rh file
Thomas Haller: When we write a connection profile to ifcfg-rh file, we first load the possibly existing file and modify it.
- libnm/secret-agent: fix race registering secret agent
Thomas Haller: When NetworkManager starts, NMSecretAgentOld gets a name-owner changed signal and registers right away.
Especially since commit ce0e898fb476 ('libnm: refactor caching of D-Bus objects in NMClient') this hits a race where NetworkManager does not yet export the org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.AgentManager interface and the registration fails:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: No such interface “org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.AgentManager” on object at path /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/AgentManager
Previously, when NMClient recevied a name-owner changed, that would block the main loop long enough to avoid the race.
- shared: add "shared/nm-libnm-aux" static library
Thomas Haller: We have "shared/nm-libnm-core-aux", which is shared code that can be used by anybody (including libnm-core, src, libnm and clients).
We have "clients/common", which are helper function for clients.
- client/tui: add OWE support
- client/cli: add support for OWE key management flag
- settings/ifcfg: add support for KEY_MGMT=OWE
- supplicant: add support for OWE key management