NetworkManager is an open-source network management component.
Most Popular This Year
- libnm: add ipvx.dhcp-hostname-flags properties
Beniamino Galvani: When using the dhclient DHCP backend users can tweak the behavior in the dhclient configuration file.
- license: Add Frédéric to RELICENSE.md
Frédéric Danis: I, Frédéric Danis, agree to relicense my contributions to NetworkManager as LGPL-2.1+ as proposed by Thomas Haller.
Some of my work may be held under copyright by Sigfox or Collabora Ltd.
- ifcfg-rh: clear all untouched, known keys before writing ifcfg-rh file
Thomas Haller: When we write a connection profile to ifcfg-rh file, we first load the possibly existing file and modify it.
- systemd: update code from upstream (2019-11-29)
Thomas Haller: This is a direct dump from systemd git.
- ifcfg-rh: add support for DHCP hostname flags
- ifcfg-rh: add index for O(1) access of variables in shvarFile
Thomas Haller: Previously, setting or getting a variable required to scan all lines.
Note that frequently we would look up variables that didn't actually exist, which we could only determine after searching the entire list.
Also, since we needed to handle having the same variable specified multiple times (where the last occurrence wins), we always had to search all keys and couldn't stop when finding the first key.
- license: add list for legal entities to track their relation of contributors
Thomas Haller: And add "Red Hat, Inc." there.
- supplicant: add support for OWE key management
- libnm: fix leaking internal GMainContext for synchronously initialized NMClient
Thomas Haller: NMClient makes asynchronous D-Bus calls via g_dbus_connection_call().
- modem-broadband: avoid a crash if we fail to guess an APN
Lubomir Rintel: Don't proceed if the context was torn down on an error in try_create_connect_properties().
<info> [1574092292.0225] manager: NetworkManager state is now CONNECTING <warn> [1574092292.0228] modem-broadband[ttyV0]: failed to connect 'ttyV0': unable to determine the network id <info> [1574092292.0230] device (ttyV0): state change: prepare -> failed (reason 'modem-init-failed', sys-iface-state: 'managed') <info> [1574092292.0236] manager: NetworkManager state is now DISCONNECTED <warn> [1574092292.0250] device (ttyV0): Activation: failed for connection 'ttyV0'
(NetworkManager:69212): libnm-CRITICAL **: 16:51:32.025: ((libnm-core/nm-connection.c:193)): assertion '<dropped>' failed
Thread 1 "NetworkManager" received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.