Piglit is an OpenGL conformance test suite designed for testing Mesa and other OpenGL hardware drivers.
Activity Earlier In The Year
- builtin_functions: Add more 64-bit integers
Jason Ekstrand: Seriously, 100000000000 is not the only 64-bit integer.
- deqp: Search stdout and stderr for X connection failure
Mark Janes: Recent versions of the GL CTS report X connection errors on standard out.
- cl/program-tester: Make sure that platform_ids is initialized
Aaron Watry: Otherwise, if you have ICDs installed and none successfully dlopen, you end up freeing uninitialized/invalid memory.
- util: implement eventloop for wayland platform
Tapani Pälli: v2: lots of fixes based on review from Pekka Paalanen
- framework/backends/json: support non-piglit junit files
Mark Janes: The junit loader is unnecessarily strict with the input that it accepts.
- dir-locals.el: Adds White Space support
Andres Gomez: The White Space package, which is available since GNU Emacs 22, is loaded and activated locally in prog-mode and cmake-mode.
- arb_enhanced_layouts: fix shader GLSL version requirement
Iago Toral Quiroga: The test declares that only GLSL 1.40 is required, but then shaders use version 4.20, leading to execution failures if the platform does not support 4.20.
- Add profile cts_gl45
Marek Olšák: Older versions are broken at the moment and I don't find them useful anyway.
- framework: add boilerplate to turn off process isolation
Dylan Baker: This adds a switch to to turn off process isolation (it is normally on), for now this only affects shader_runner, but in the future could affect more tests, like glslparsertest or dEQP.
- framework: Add class for running multiple shader_tests in a single process
Dylan Baker: This adds a class based on the ReducedProcessMixin that allows the python layer to understand the output of shader_runner when it runs more than one test per process.