PostgeSQL is a leading open-source SQL database server.
Most Popular In The Past Month
- First-draft release notes for 9.6.3.
Tom Lane: As usual, the release notes for other branches will be made by cutting these down, but put them up for community review first.
- Translation updates
Peter Eisentraut: Source-Git-URL: git://git.
- doc: update PG 10 release notes
Bruce Momjian: Mention vacuum verbose includes oldest xmin, BRIN index usage estimation, and multi-column statistics.
- Add PQencryptPasswordConn function to libpq, use it in psql and createuser
Heikki Linnakangas: The new function supports creating SCRAM verifiers, in addition to md5 hashes.
- pg_dump: Add --no-subscriptions option
- Add download URL for perltidy version v20090616
- Release notes for 9.6.3, 9.5.7, 9.4.12, 9.3.17, 9.2.21.
- Remove no-longer-needed compatibility code for hash indexes
Robert Haas: Because commit ea69a0dead5128c421140dc53fac165ba4af8520 bumped the HASH_VERSION, we don't need to worry about PostgreSQL 10 seeing bucket pages from earlier versions.
- Reduce initial size of RelfilenodeMapHash
Tom Lane: A test case provided by Mathieu Fenniak shows that hash_seq_search'ing this hashtable can consume a very significant amount of overhead during logical decoding, which triggers frequent cache invalidation.
- doc: Add info about replication slot management
Peter Eisentraut: Add some more information about managing replication slots associated with logical replication subscriptions.