PulseAudio is an open-source multi-OS network sound server commonly used by modern Linux distributions.
Most Popular This Year
- alsa-mixer: add another hardware ID for Traktor Audio 6
Tanu Kaskinen: This is based on a patch by Rolo that replaced the old ID with the new one.
- client-conf: Add a default value for disable-memfd
Arun Raghavan: This got missed while adding the client option.
- ladspa-sink: add module argument to set sink input properties
Roliga: This patch adds a sink_input_properties argument to module-ladspa-sink, which can be helpful for customizing the appearance of the sink input in
- volume: improve documentation
Tanu Kaskinen: Changes:
- Mention that source outputs have volume too.
- Don't claim that most distributions have flat volumes enabled.
- Volumes use a cubic scale, not logarithmic.- Reword the warning about using the conversion functions on hardware
- sink-input, source-output: add a couple of assertions
Tanu Kaskinen: Coverity complained about data->sink being possibly NULL when it's dereferenced later.
- bluetooth: Remove BlueZ 4 support
Luiz Augusto von Dentz: BlueZ 4 is no longer supported by BlueZ community for a long long time, also by moving to BlueZ 5 it should make it even more clearer that BlueZ 4 is no longer an option.
- gsettings: add the modules schema to the schema description file
Tanu Kaskinen: Originally the idea was to provide the "modules" schema with paprefs, but since module-gsettings refers to the "modules" schema in its code, that would make module-gsettings depend on paprefs, which is not good.
- gsettings: run gsettings-data-convert from gsettings-helper
Tanu Kaskinen: This was originally planned to be done by paprefs when it starts, but since the schema is now fully controlled by pulseaudio, it makes sense to run the conversion from pulseaudio instead.
- module-gsettings: new module to store configuration using gsettings
Sylvain Baubeau: GConf is deprecated, and distributions are removing it.
- proplist: add and use const version of MAKE_HASHMAP macro