PulseAudio is an open-source multi-OS network sound server commonly used by modern Linux distributions.
Most Popular This Year
- bluetooth: Remove BlueZ 4 support
Luiz Augusto von Dentz: BlueZ 4 is no longer supported by BlueZ community for a long long time, also by moving to BlueZ 5 it should make it even more clearer that BlueZ 4 is no longer an option.
- gsettings: run gsettings-data-convert from gsettings-helper
Tanu Kaskinen: This was originally planned to be done by paprefs when it starts, but since the schema is now fully controlled by pulseaudio, it makes sense to run the conversion from pulseaudio instead.
- gsettings: add the modules schema to the schema description file
Tanu Kaskinen: Originally the idea was to provide the "modules" schema with paprefs, but since module-gsettings refers to the "modules" schema in its code, that would make module-gsettings depend on paprefs, which is not good.
- alsa-mixer: make the mono mapping a fallback only
Tanu Kaskinen: If a sound card doesn't have the "front" device defined for it, we have to use the "hw" device for stereo.
- rtp-send: add configurable RTP stream name
Ing. Jaroslav Safka: Add configuration option 'stream_name' for stream/session name so user will see it on receiver side as RTP Strean ($stream_name)
- module-gsettings: new module to store configuration using gsettings
Sylvain Baubeau: GConf is deprecated, and distributions are removing it.
- proplist: add and use const version of MAKE_HASHMAP macro
- format: Add support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD HBR passthrough
- alsa: Suppress udev detection of sound card for some units on IEEE 1394 bus
Takashi Sakamoto: A bug was filed to bugzilla.kernel.org for a quirk of some models which ALSA BeBoB driver supports.
Bug 199365 - repeating bus resets on Firewire bus with Focusrite Saffaire 26/io
- meson: Enable raop-sink module, add raop lib, add openssl dependency