PulseAudio is an open-source multi-OS network sound server commonly used by modern Linux distributions.
- card: Log initial profile selection
João Paulo Rechi Vita: Add logs to pa_card_choose_initial_profile and pa_card_set_profile to have detailed logging of the profile initialization logic.
- meson: Enable echo-cancel module, add libwebrtc_util lib, add speex and webrtc dependencies
- meson: Enable oss module and padsp util
Arnaud Rebillout: Regarding the module:
- meson: Enable bluetooth modules, add bluez_util lib, add bluez and sbc dependencies
Arnaud Rebillout: Please notice that the bluez5 version seems wrong in the dependency declaration: `>= 4.x`, while we're talking about version 5.
The ofono part will need to be made optional when we start to work on the meson_options file.
I follow the current configure.ac to define 'HAVE_BLUEZ', but it looks like this part would benefit from a bit of rework.
- meson: Enable lirc module, add lirc dependency
Arnaud Rebillout: This is unlike the autotools where we check that a header exist, here we use pkgconfig because upstream ships a pkgconfig.
- meson: Enable raop-sink module, add raop lib, add openssl dependency
- meson: Enable dbus-protocol module
Arnaud Rebillout: This is similar to alsa and rtp modules.
- meson: Add the rtp module library
Arnaud Rebillout: This is based on the existing libalsa-util library.
- meson: Add pulsecore internal libraries
Arnaud Rebillout: This is based on the initial protocol_native library that is already defined, and then by looking at the Makefile.am to work out the dependencies.
- meson: modules/alsa: Make alsa-util a shared library
Arnaud Rebillout: This is to be consistent.