PulseAudio is an open-source multi-OS network sound server commonly used by modern Linux distributions.
Most Popular This Year
- bluetooth: Remove BlueZ 4 support
Luiz Augusto von Dentz: BlueZ 4 is no longer supported by BlueZ community for a long long time, also by moving to BlueZ 5 it should make it even more clearer that BlueZ 4 is no longer an option.
- alsa-mixer: make the mono mapping a fallback only
Tanu Kaskinen: If a sound card doesn't have the "front" device defined for it, we have to use the "hw" device for stereo.
- rtp-send: add configurable RTP stream name
Ing. Jaroslav Safka: Add configuration option 'stream_name' for stream/session name so user will see it on receiver side as RTP Strean ($stream_name)
- proplist: add and use const version of MAKE_HASHMAP macro
- format: Add support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD HBR passthrough
- alsa: Suppress udev detection of sound card for some units on IEEE 1394 bus
Takashi Sakamoto: A bug was filed to bugzilla.kernel.org for a quirk of some models which ALSA BeBoB driver supports.
Bug 199365 - repeating bus resets on Firewire bus with Focusrite Saffaire 26/io
- meson: Enable raop-sink module, add raop lib, add openssl dependency
- meson: Enable lirc module, add lirc dependency
Arnaud Rebillout: This is unlike the autotools where we check that a header exist, here we use pkgconfig because upstream ships a pkgconfig.
- meson: Enable dbus-protocol module
Arnaud Rebillout: This is similar to alsa and rtp modules.
- meson: Enable bluetooth modules, add bluez_util lib, add bluez and sbc dependencies
Arnaud Rebillout: Please notice that the bluez5 version seems wrong in the dependency declaration: `>= 4.x`, while we're talking about version 5.
The ofono part will need to be made optional when we start to work on the meson_options file.
I follow the current configure.ac to define 'HAVE_BLUEZ', but it looks like this part would benefit from a bit of rework.