QEMU is an open-source machine emulator and hypervisor for hardware virtualization.
Most Popular This Year
- arm: allwinner: Wire up USB ports
Guenter Roeck: Instantiate EHCI and OHCI controllers on Allwinner A10.
- mainstone: Make providing flash images non-mandatory
Guenter Roeck: Up to now, the mainstone machine only boots if two flash images are provided.
- z2: Make providing flash images non-mandatory
Guenter Roeck: Up to now, the z2 machine only boots if a flash image is provided.
- Remove the CONFIG_PRAGMA_DIAGNOSTIC_AVAILABLE switch
Thomas Huth: GCC supports "#pragma GCC diagnostic" since version 4.6, and Clang seems to support it, too, since its early versions 3.x.
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/pmaydell/tags/pull-target-arm-20200430-1' into staging
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'remotes/mst/tags/for_upstream' into staging
- target/arm: Vectorize USHL and SSHL
Richard Henderson: These instructions shift left or right depending on the sign of the input, and 7 bits are significant to the shift.
- target/arm: Correctly implement ACTLR2, HACTLR2
Peter Maydell: The ACTLR2 and HACTLR2 AArch32 system registers didn't exist in ARMv7 or the original ARMv8.
- target/arm: Implement ARMv8.4-PMU extension
Peter Maydell: The ARMv8.4-PMU extension adds:
- one new required event, STALL
- one new system register PMMIR_EL1
(There are also some more L1-cache related events, but since we don't implement any cache we don't provide these, in the same way we don't provide the base-PMUv3 cache events.)
The STALL event "counts every attributable cycle on which no attributable instruction or operation was sent for execution on this PE".
- target/arm: Implement ARMv8.1-PMU extension
Peter Maydell: The ARMv8.1-PMU extension requires: