UPower provides power management and power abstraction support for DeviceKit.
Activity Earlier In The Year
- all: Remove IsDocked property
Bastien Nocera: Removes the deprecated (for not very long) property, before we do a 1.0 release.
- linux: Use daemon poll for batteries too
Bastien Nocera: This has 2 effects:- we never stop polling (we used to stop polling when the battery was marked as fully-charged, but that can happen when the battery is discharging too)- when in an unknown state, we will poll through the daemon, and through our unknown poll.
- linux: Add NoPollBatteries configuration option
Bastien Nocera: For system integrators.
- daemon: Let the backends do the polling
Bastien Nocera: When the AC state changes, let the backends poll for battery changes.
- daemon: Make UpDevice emit PropertiesChanged signals
Bastien Nocera: That will make libupower-glib UpDevice work again, as the proxy was not receiving property changes, and we kept reading old cached values.
- daemon: Add support for more types for PropertiesChanged
Bastien Nocera: Add code to transform strings, doubles, uint64s, and int64s.
- hidpp: support battery register 0x07
Peter Wu: The HID++ 1.0 Illuminated Keyboard K800 does not support the d7 register, instead is uses 07.