Libdrm is the Direct Rendering Manager library component to Mesa DRM that contains the driver header files for communication with the driver's kernel modules.
- omap: add Android build support
Gowtham Tammana: Add Android.
- drm/atomic: Refuse to add invalid objects to requests
Daniel Stone: Object and property IDs cannot be zero.
- meson: add configuration summary
Eric Engestrom: The message block printed is the same as the one in configure.
- amdgpu: fix "add AMDGPU_VA_RANGE_HIGH"
Christian König: The range is stored as exclusive, not inclusive.
- freedreno: add interface to get buffer address
Rob Clark: Needed for clover/OpenCL.
- android: revert making handle magic and version members const
Rob Herring: Const members are problematic for dynamically allocating struct gralloc_handle_t, so just drop the const modifier.
- drm/tegra: Sanitize format modifiers
Thierry Reding: The existing format modifier definitions were merged prematurely, and recent work has unveiled that the definitions are suboptimal in several ways:
- The format specifiers, except for one, are not Tegra specific, but the names don't reflect that.- The number space is split into two, reserving 32 bits for some "parameter" which most of the modifiers are not going to have.- Symbolic names for the modifiers are not using the standard DRM_FORMAT_MOD_* prefix, which makes them awkward to use.
- The vendor prefix NV is somewhat ambiguous.
Fortunately, nobody's started using these modifiers, so we can still fix the above issues.
- android: Remove member name from gralloc_handle_t
Robert Foss: The name member of gralloc_handle_t is no longer needed and has been removed.
- android: Add version variable to gralloc_handle_t
Robert Foss: The version variable will be used for versioning of this struct and the corresponding accessor functions.
- meson: set the minimum version correctly
Dylan Baker: Currently we ask for 0.42, but we actually require 0.43 because we pass file objects as arguments to tests.