systemd is the widely-used system management daemon for the Linux kernel.
Most Popular This Year
- hwdb update for 232 (#4557)
- nspawn: restart the whole systemd-nspawn@.service unit on container reboot (#4613)
Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek: Since 133 is now used in a few places, add a #define for it.
- core: make sure initrd-switch-root command survives PID1's killing spree (#4730)
Franck Bui: This is a different way to implement the fix proposed by commit a4021390fef27f4136497328f suggested by Lennart Poettering.
- networkd-ndisc: Don't add NDisc route for local address (#4467)
Patrik Flykt: When systemd-networkd is run on the same IPv6 enabled interface where radvd is announcing prefixes, a route is being set up pointing to the interface address.
- seccomp: add @filesystem syscall group (#4537)
Lennart Poettering: @filesystem groups various file system operations, such as opening files and directories for read/write and stat()ing them, plus renaming, deleting, symlinking, hardlinking.
- fstab-generator: add x-systemd.before and x-systemd.after fstab options (#5330)
Ruslan Bilovol: Currently fstab entries with 'nofail' option are mounted asynchronously and there is no way how to specify dependencies between such fstab entry and another units.
- man: make systemd-escape examples more consistent
Lucas Werkmeister: The first example wasn't phrased with "To .
- networkd: bond support primary slave and active slave (#4873)
Susant Sahani: active_slave:
Specifies the new active slave for modes that support it (active-backup, balance-alb and balance-tlb).
primary slave: systemd-networks currently lacks the capability to set the primary slave in an active-backup bonding.
- core: make sure targets that get a default Conflicts=shutdown.target are also ordered against it
Lennart Poettering: Let's tweak the automatic dependency generation of target units: not only add a Conflicts= towards shutdown.target but also an After= line for it, so that we can be sure the new target is not started when the old target is still up.
Discovered in the context of #4733
(Also, exclude dependency generation if for shutdown.target itself.
- journal: make sure to initially populate the space info cache (#4807)
Franck Bui: Make sure to populate the cache in cache_space_refresh() at least once otherwise it's possible that the system boots fast enough (and the journal flush service is finished) before the invalidate cache timeout (30 us) has expired.